West Bay Is ROUGH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Bay Is ROUGH!

Well, no pre-front bite for me. The wind is currently 25-30+ SW and the bay is brown and white capping..........
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

kinda hard to hold your beer in those conditions.
    2010 Eagle Nest Backlash challenge winner!!

Comment

I waded out in Dana cove this afternoon and fought the wind for about 3 hours. The water clarity was great, considering. I kept thinking the whole time: "It's got to get better soon!". I finally gave up about 4 with a few nibbles but no bite. Cripes, the wind was so bad my elbows were soaked!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

It is going to be nasty tomorrow but warming up nicely later in the week!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

it wasnt too bad early morning but kicked up around noon till just before sundown. got a few fish but the bite was really soft and with the wind i missed alot of fish. water was in great shape for the conditions

Comment

I went out Friday and it the wind was starting to get here. At the north jetty we were met with some nasty swells. They must have been about 3s and 4s. My brother in law ended up feeding the fish

Boat took the wave good though. I can't imagine how it was Saturday or how its going to be Sunday.
            NoBama

Comment

Yeah, the guys fishing the trout tournament were all probably fishing Kemah shoreline or up the channel.
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
              X