Rodeo Houston is not PRCA sanctioned anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodeo Houston is not PRCA sanctioned anymore

Has anybody heard this before? There is a link but I can't post it for some reason. This stinks if this is true because the top cowboys won't be here in houston anymore.

www.rodeoattitude.com. Rodeo houston BP series. Something like that.

Comment

That blows
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Wonder why? I bet it's $$$$ of course.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

In that article somewhere it said it is so that in order for the cowboys to make it to the NFR they couldn't make all there money at one time. Then they would have to go to the more smaller rodeos and travel all the time. Which its not a benefit for the guys who are good. If this works they say all the big rodeos will follow.

Comment

I hope they replace the bull riding with a pbr event way better bull riders although some of them will be the same ones
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
            X