FWE Party Boat Trip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
    Will you help me out if i get sick Tiny?
    Drink before you get on and you will move with the waves AND don't stand near the engines and smell the desiel, because that is what makes me sick!
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Ive been ther explorer To many times ,and i will never learn my leason.I just love fishing it was awsome when i work offshore on them rigs. hard too get sea sick on that platform.
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

take ginger pills...

I love the smell of diesel and chum in the morning bring on the 5 footers!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Ginger pills???? Is that another word for mickey's or tequila?

Let us know what the decision is, so I can put it on the calendar. Things are booking up really quick these days.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I would be interested, but Isounds like I should leave my 14 at home.... :P

Comment

I am down for Tiny's advice. If you ever need a deckhand, I will work for just the trip alone, as long as there are fish being put in the boat I'm happy.

Comment

I like the buddy boat idea for WEA members only. I've got enough offshore gear and tackle for at least one of the boats............I'm in.
                I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I can take 3 on the Robalo I like the buddy boat idea.

As far as a Private Charter I think we'd have to have like 40 guys!

Comment

Capt. John... We'll need 40 people... Not sure if we want a Private Charter I'd have to call...

Monday - Friday - $70 per person ($50 Children 12 & under)
                    Saturday, Sunday & Holidays - $80 per person ($60 Children 12 & under)
                    8 Hour trips
                    On Fridays, March 28th through the end of May. $60 per person.

15 Hour trips
                    Our 15 hour trips leave at 4:30 AM and return around 7:30 PM. Cost is $110.
                    36 hr overnight trips - $350 per person (maximum of 40 fishermen)
                    50 hr overnight trips - $500 per person

Comment

I am up for the buddy boat trip, but I do not think mine will do to well out there. I am willing to bring the beer and pitch in for gas!
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

As long as one of ya'll take 007.... we're good!! All we need now if for the gawd damb wind to quit blowing!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                          As long as one of ya'll take 007.... we're good!! All we need now if for the gawd damb wind to quit blowing!

If we have to wait for the wind to calm down, we might as well set the trip for July or August
                          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Ginger works. You can get beer with ginger in it also!!! Thank works even better-just be sooo drunk that the boat feels normal.
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

How about around June 20th? Subject to the weather (if > 2-3', I don't want to go unless smooth rollers-bad lumbar 5&6). I run through SLP-bet Coe does also-hey twin Robalos-cool!! That would cover 9 to 10 members with Tiny going, not counting captains.

Tiny-where do you go out of? What about Boom? I'll check with my brother also.
                              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I need to repair my VHF... thanks for reminding me... Our boat also has an EPIRB so Monte your with me cause I want a worldcat ..........

Comment

Working...
                                X