No announcement yet.

FWE Party Boat Trip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I generally go out out the Galveston Jettys. I really don't want to trailer my boat for an hour to go out of SLP.

Comment

I've got the 25 seacat with all of the epirbs and safety gear, but it is kept at maty as the deep water is much closer there. I'd drag it back for a week or two with enough notice.
      Oh yeah, no oo7's, bananas, or fof's.
      "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
      boom

Comment

OK. Cool. We can meet up somewhere near the old Bucs maybe-that's midway between the Jetties and SLP (30 miles each way roughly) or just do radios and see who what and where one of us is catching and then potlick, errr, join up.

Again, how's June 20th sound for ya all? I prefer trolling feathers and drifting. I am hoping Fred at Red Wing gets my new gas tank done soon-transom's in, just need tank-been several months now!!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I have another offshore trip planned for June 20th (rig diving, can't wait!), so my vote goes for next week or the week after (4th of July weekend proably isn't good for most though).

Comment

Milky's out-he's already going that weekend. What about you Tiny, Coe and Boom?
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I got a wedding on June 20th who picked that day?

I don't run out of SLP I run out the Jetties...

The Robalo runs better in a max of 2's anything else I get pounded to death
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I did-trying to get it planned out. OK, the 20th is out. June 13th is out for me-got the Landman's fishing Tourney.

June 6 is a possible. Maybe June 27th? Just trying to get ahead of the curve-planning wise, so GF doesn't mess me up. Coe: I figured you went through the pass.

Comment

No its too hard... I've done it a few times but I prefer to fill up at Yacht Basin (top off) then run out I always forget something lol and the Yacht Basin helps me out a lot.
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

If we could hand pick a day, I'd take mine out too. I just bought a kicker motor from coach and if I carry an extra 5 gallons I could go 120 miles round trip.
                    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

June 6 is a possible. Maybe June 27th
                      Both of these work for me.

Comment

Early June I'll be gone on a business trip to KSC. Late June is best for me, July 10th is my daughter's wedding and the week before and after is fully booked with family chit. So my vote is for the 27th.
                        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I like the 27th as well.
                          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I'd like to try a king on my fly rod.......
                            Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I like the 27th as well. If there's room for me.....
                              NoBama

Comment

I have never fished offshore.
                                I am a maybe for the 27th. I will be in Destin 13th thru 20th, so those weekends are out for me.
                                I would be in for the trip with Tiny also if anyone could fit me in. I'm not real big on party boats (went on one in California once)
                                sigpic
                                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                                X