No announcement yet.

12-13-2013 lower galveston bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAR ! Good one Tim . So I think I'll get on for my daughter to wear anytime she steps outside .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I put it on my daughter and my wife said she looks cute in it and she does ! Dang . How come she looks cute in it and I look like Elmer Fudd ? I regret that I asked that .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Plugger, you dress like your fixing to climb Mt. Everest. How do you fish with all those clothes?

Comment

Shhhh!! Be vewy vewy quiet!!!
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

You expect me to wear a speedo out there , Harvey ? It's cold standing around in 49 degree water with wind blowing . The shivers add subtle nuances to the corky's motion . Naw , I can fish with that on .

Comment

No SPEEDOS.......I do draw the line on some things as far as who I fish with.....LOL

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Comment

Forgot another good pic

Comment

Originally posted by walkinwader View Post
                  can't feel my fingers......

Photo of the Month entry pic there. That doesn't look like fun to me.

Comment

Naw , I was acting for the camera . Like Harvey said , I was dressed for arctic mountain climbing .

Comment

Working...
                    X