No announcement yet.

West 3/7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't seem to recall Albert ever posting a pic of a hardhead???????
    I do seem to recall seeing you catch some interesting things though. I will have to go back through my pics and see what I can find!
    Of course, I catch some of the wierdest things out there!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Albert had that pic of him by the boat with the hardhead that you said you took of him when he wasn't looking. He had you delete it.

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
          lol you mofos. But hey now you crybaby. Why don't you put back up that real photo of you catching that hardhead?????? You can put them up of someone else, but you can't keep your own up?? Sounds pretty chicken**** to me....

I think its still too soon for you to be calling any one crybaby

Comment

I didn't put up a video of anyone though....

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
              Jeremy, I didn't know West Bay had mullet that big!
              Oh no not my powers.....lol.....

Comment

good to see a report from and your new ride
                Captain Glenn Stevens
                Coastal Guide Service
                www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

A lot of people eat mullet in Florida. If I could catch them that big I would be rich!!!

Comment

Don't worry Albert I won't post up the gps coords to your favorite little cove....Or will I???

Comment

Don't worry Albert I won't post up the gps coords to your favorite little cove....Or will I???

Not smart to even go there youngster........I've got a video and I'm sure there are some good pics in my Jeremy file........hmmmmmm.
                      sigpic
                      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I guess you need a GPS to get coordinates and need to be able to find where you are going first!
                        sigpic

Comment

lol I also need to know where the cove is... I think I can figure it out from your picture with the big trout if I study the shoreline long enough...

Comment

lol I also need to know where the cove is... I think I can figure it out from your picture with the big trout if I study the shoreline long enough...
                            You can study the black spots all day and you won't ever find a shoreline that looks like that!
                            sigpic

Comment

good job Jeremy....i got to get my stomach sewed up from laughing so hard.
                              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                              X