4/20 morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
    That is all you Coe. I fish for the fun and stress release. I live for seeing that big blowup!
    Chip, Coe and I would be happy to give you some fish whenever you need some.

Comment

Methinks someone is pushing the leg about the mullet catch

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
        That is all you Coe. I fish for the fun and stress release. I live for seeing that big blowup!
        What do you think I'm doing with my 12 pack of beer & fishing pole? I just get to chillax while your out there wading...

Don't get me wrong I love wading and the thrill of jumping in at grey light and casting and not seeing your bait that well but hear the splash and you yell to your buddy FISH ON!

Now if I'm just hanging out I prefer free line shrimp less effort and catch a variety of fish to keep it entertaining and not so much of a "grind"
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
          What do you think I'm doing with my 12 pack of beer & fishing pole? I just get to chillax while your out there wading...

Don't get me wrong I love wading and the thrill of jumping in at grey light and casting and not seeing your bait that well but hear the splash and you yell to your buddy FISH ON!

Now if I'm just hanging out I prefer free line shrimp less effort and catch a variety of fish to keep it entertaining and not so much of a "grind"
          If I had a house on the water like you and was single, I might do it your way, but I love the grind! I will soak bait occasionally, but it usually involves the kids or novice fishermen like Jeremy!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Watching him put the trailer in the water would make me want to power wade 4 miles of West Bay mud!

Comment

You guys all talk crap. Just wait until you see the pics from mine and Chips trip tonight. I am going to put him on some fish!!

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                You guys all talk crap. Just wait until you see the pics from mine and Chips trip tonight. I am going to put him on some fish!!
                Don't you mean after Chip launches my boat for me I'll put him on some fish to repay him for his act of kindness

Comment

Here is the pic of the Mullet Chris caught on the Baby Ray

sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

fp10 put someone on fish. lmao. and 007 drinks quality beer.

Comment

No Rat Reds there Jeremy....make sure you take pictures of keeper Reds!

Comment

We will. Sure wish I knew what Gilbert was saying. This ignore stuff is great!!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                          Don't you mean after Chip launches my boat for me I'll put him on some fish to repay him for his act of kindness
                          I took the 4 year old out for a boat ride the other day just her and I. I guess she backed up the trailer then also huh??

Comment

I took the 4 year old out for a boat ride the other day just her and I. I guess she backed up the trailer then also huh??
                            Quit playing like you can back it... We all know you stopped at Home Depot and hired a day laborer to help you back it in... Okay Senor Pratt, gracia! Adios! Bueno Suerte!

Comment

lol whatever

Comment

Working...
                              X