X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
    Negative!! That's next to the Valero at Jamaica Beach
    The ONLY Valero on the West end.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

yes it was the patty shack before. They still have excellent burgers though

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
        The ONLY Valero on the West end.
        not after you get through with it
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

There phone is not working after Ike so you can't call in your order. At least last weekend all it did was ring and ring, I saw the open sign and pulled in.

Comment

Yeah, I've pulled in twice only to find them closed 3 hours before the sign said they closed. WTH???
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

New to this site. I've been posting on wadefishing. I have been fishing out of Sea Isle for about 6 months now. Fishing was good for me in the fall and post Ike, I haven't been having too much luck. Today, I fished the Maggie's pt. area am had one huge hit, but lost it. I am going out tomorrow afternoon. I know you guys are suggesting SLP for the STRONG wind tomorrow. What do you all think of the coves between Maggie's and Dana's tomorrow? I haven't really fished more east of Maggie's in a while, but this wind is forcing the south shorline. Anyone been to Chocolate?

BTW, those burgers (and onion rings) are great at bluewater....

Comment

Comment

Thanks. Looking forward to hearing some updated reports. I should have one too.

Comment

Hi Marcram
                    Welcome to the site, as for chocolate I fish there often and the last few trips have been slow and not much water. I am going to try somewhere later this week, maybe put in at topwaters not sure yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jocues View Post
                      Hi Marcram
                      Welcome to the site, as for chocolate I fish there often and the last few trips have been slow and not much water. I am going to try somewhere later this week, maybe put in at topwaters not sure yet.
                      Thanks, just got in. A couple of my buddies and I went to shell island, no bait movement but managed 1 flounder. Fought the wind across the bay at around 4:45. Found a small cove in Chocolate bay that was pretty protected from the wind with mud and shell bottom. The water and waves were still coming in pretty hard. Managed 4 trout (2 keepers) in about an hour. Wish we wouldn't have wasted our time on the south shoreline and had gone out straight to there. The drive back was pretty choppy in the bay and we were losing daylight, but managed to get home just before dark. I'll be checking out this spot in a future trip.

Comment

Blue Water Grill's phone # is 409-974-4934 and their phone was working Saturday.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                        X