Idiots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiots

Is it just me or is it the ones with the biggest bad assed boats that could give a SH*&%! about how fast they go through the bayou? This weekend I was one of 4 boats maybe 100 to 175 yards apart from each other fishing some points and some idiot in a black and white 22' CC with a canapy top came through going at least 45 mph. WTF! Hey freind we see you have a great rig and awesome 200 HP yammy outboard and all but how about using the motor in your head and slow it down a little while passing through other boats.

Oh by the way it was not once but 3 times. Im in the old cajun PIE22. Stop by and say hello and ask for boating tips.

Comment

Amen.
      Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
      "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

My little boat about swamped everytime he went by... Glad i wasnt the only one who was mad...
        Think like a fish no matter how weird it gets…

Comment

Originally posted by mikey01 View Post
          My little boat about swamped everytime he went by... Glad i wasnt the only one who was mad...
          No pics Mikey ,who was it !!
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Wait until the "hotshot" with the cigarette boat comes flying in from the bay. That is always fun.

Comment

Pieman u talkin about the one pullin the wakeboarder and all?
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                Pieman u talkin about the one pullin the wakeboarder and all?
                No that the crazy thing about it. It was 3 guys rigged for fishing. I will make sure and video them next time and post it.

Comment

Good luck! Jerks will be jerks.
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                    No pics Mikey ,who was it !!

The idiot in a black and white 22' CC with a canapy top came through going at least 45 mph, but he wasnt the only one... it was Ridiculous how many people out there that dont have respect for other boaters also had some guy in a larger jon boat run between me and the bank i was fishing and not even turn his head, i was in shock he must have been in a foot of water to do it ( must have been a jerk to be fishing alone on a sat. ) ... are we the select few that were taught by our fathers to show respect to your fellow boaters... i will start taking photos, not that it will help... this world is going to $%^& and now its creapin into our waters...

Comment

Originally posted by mikey01 View Post
                      The idiot in a black and white 22' CC with a canapy top came through going at least 45 mph, but he wasnt the only one... it was Ridiculous how many people out there that dont have respect for other boaters also had some guy in a larger jon boat run between me and the bank i was fishing and not even turn his head, i was in shock he must have been in a foot of water to do it ( must have been a jerk to be fishing alone on a sat. ) ... are we the select few that were taught by our fathers to show respect to your fellow boaters... i will start taking photos, not that it will help... this world is going to $%^& and now its creapin into our waters...
                      Yeh it will Mike,Just like ftu All you got to do is start talking about there sorry askes and it will get to them sooner or later,and my dad must have learned from the same book as yours ,Its all about respect!!!!!
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I like the idea of taking some pics. Hell, maybe they will even wave to you. My wife and I were talking about boater courtesy Sunday night while fishing. I was showing her how I prefer a boat to either idle by or fly by on plane. These two scenarios created the smallest wake. Several people came slowly bogging by which stirs everything up and creates a wake three times as big vs flying by on plane.

The other group that chaps my azz or the wakeboarders. These people drive forwards while looking backwards and have zero respect for people and property around them. Just watch all the boats slamming against the dock during the Lutes tournament weigh-in as one of these boats cruise by.

Comment

I have no respect for people parked in the middle of cuts & channels I will WOT right past them. Sorry but I'm not going to stop. Examples: Confederate Cut, Who anchors in the Old ICW & fishes?! Cuts at Greens & Carranchua... Your asking for trouble if your stopping here... Also the boat cut at N Jetty!
                          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

i know a guy that wakeboards in choc all the time and i have talked with him about it, he shrugs his shoulders and says its public water... thats the mentalitiy these people have and it sucks, they fill up (4)1000lb sacks of water and lay them in the back of the boat to throw a "bigger wave" and could care less the damage it might cause or fishing it might interupt not to mention they have giant speakers booming up & down the bayou... but how can you change it...???

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                              I have no respect for people parked in the middle of cuts & channels I will WOT right past them. Sorry but I'm not going to stop. Examples: Confederate Cut, Who anchors in the Old ICW & fishes?! Cuts at Greens & Carranchua... Your asking for trouble if your stopping here... Also the boat cut at N Jetty!
                              were talking about the bayou here though...

Comment

Working...
                              X