Idiots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
    IT MERELY TAKES COURTESY is probably the total message in the post.
    EXACTLY.

I dont understand why the boarders are getting so defensive??
    Maybe its because their 70,000.00 boat has used up all of their available credit, just so they can say they are better?

I personally dont care who or what rides the bayou, im sure we ALL have fun out there whatever it is we do.

You guys with the fancy board boats just remember, my 2 young boys are beginning to fish that bayou, and i pray nothing happens happens to them from your ignorance, and with that said, if any of you guys see them acting fools in their boat, PLEASE inform me.
    (16' lowe with 30hp johnson)

Comment

I hope your boys are wearing life jackets. I always do when I'm on my flat bottom. All passengers do to!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
        I hope your boys are wearing life jackets. I always do when I'm on my flat bottom. All passengers do to!

They do while in sight, and for their sake out of sight as well.

Comment

If you are going to fish in a channel you kind of have to expect this sort of thing. I try to use courtesy to all other boaters, however, if you are going to play in the freeway, don't complain about the traffic.

Comment

Could not have been said better specktater! There are lots of parking lots off the freeway to fish where there is no traffic.

Comment

Working...
            X