No announcement yet.

Water Conditions??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep i do remember.....They may just need a good dose of a muddskipper (driving your truck) truck going full throtle and re arranging the landscape

Comment

Originally posted by evansmarine View Post
      Flat and breezy, about to take a run from Kemah to Galveston for a test ride! I wish I could take beer on the customers boat and some fishing poles

Boy wouldn't that be the way to work ! LOL
      "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Man, I don't care how it looks this Sunday, I'll be putting the boat in the water. Team castabuoy will be back at it for the first time in 2012.

Comment

Good luck fellas. I should have went fishing. Toooo much vodka last night.
          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

water looks good once you get a little closer to the pass, got about 1-2' vis. but choc. bay up to channel split is pretty nasty... but there is fishable water if the wind holds out...
            Think like a fish no matter how weird it gets…

Comment

Originally posted by mikey01 View Post
              water looks good once you get a little closer to the pass, got about 1-2' vis. but choc. bay up to channel split is pretty nasty... but there is fishable water if the wind holds out...
              Lets go
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                Lets go
                PM sent
                Think like a fish no matter how weird it gets…

Comment

Working...
                X