No announcement yet.

running joke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's one of the funniest threads I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
      I hardly catch anything out of that area. I usually just use it as an excuse to get out of the house and drink a beer and waste some gas. Usually stop by the seafood shack on the way in and rub some fish on me and buy a trout or flounder for looks so the ole' lady doesn't get mad..
      X2 --- I buy mine from Katie's at Pier 19. The wife hasn't questioned yet, how I've caught frozen salmon out of Chocolate.
      At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

I hardly catch anything out of that area. I usually just use it as an excuse to get out of the house and drink a beer and waste some gas. Usually stop by the seafood shack on the way in and rub some fish on me and buy a trout or flounder for looks so the ole' lady doesn't get mad..
        PRICELESS
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
          ....Hey GC13, lets head out and drink some beer on the weekends....and we can trade the fish we caught east of Alligator head at the 2004 ramp and get more beer or have gas money!!

I am sure that since most will have been fishing in Chocolate and will be in need of some good fish we can make a killing!!
          I am in... Sound like a hell of a plan.
          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Damn! I just figured out when NFIC means!
            Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
            and
            Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

where is Chocolate at?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marx
                Way to go Coe . Go ahead and stir up that poluted azz sheit.
                I'm way East my friend.

Comment

I do that for Dimitri's, except I don't have to rub fish on me!
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I've seen that video. I thought it was in Lake Conroe?

Originally posted by Hesser View Post
                    ONLY PLUS 10 GAME WARDENS JUST FOR THAT SMALL AREA AND THE SNAKES AND SHARKS, SO MANY YOU CAN WALK ACROSS THEM ON LOW TIDE. I AM SURE YOU SAW THIS VIDEO, BET YOU JUST DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS FROM CHOCOLATE.

Comment

I did see a big ol' dead 4 foot alligator gar in there about a month ago, and recently saw a dead redfish floating in there, something is killin' them fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitmess View Post
                        I've seen that video. I thought it was in Lake Conroe?
                        Your kidding right? I never have seen a redfish, or a 5 ft bullshark in a lake....
                        Karma's a beach.

Comment

I think Bull Sharks were released into Lake Conroe to reduce the carp population.

Comment

I think Bull Sharks were released into Lake Conroe to reduce the carp population.
                            Also helps reduce the number of people on the lake.

Comment

Yeah there is a colony if em in chocolate too that's whybtheres NFIC
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

That's true. Follow a jet ski and you'll find the sharks.

Comment

Working...
                                X