Name:	big gator.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.1 KB
ID:	557792

Comment

Originally posted by Bitmess View Post
        There's gators too
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]22084[/ATTACH]
        You newbies gotta not post pictures with locations and all the identifying landmarks in the background. Now every gator licker on the coast gonna be in there messing it up for the locals. Don't zero in like that... just a vague reference of "caught over a reef" or "on a grassy point" is enough.

Comment

I heard the Loc-Ness monster, was spotted going between New Bayou and Halls Bayou .... it was eating every Redfish in between those spots ...
          FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Them videos are awesome! But those flying sharks are causing havoc in Chocolate and Conroe.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Chocolate bayou Shark.jpg
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	557793

Comment

Gator!!

I saw this little guy on the way to Lutes last fall. We had to wait for it cross the road so we could keep going.
              Attached Files

Comment

On a seriuos note ... I hooked a trout and as it was coming in it's mouth was wide open and it splased the whole way in ... I hooked its gill, and it was bleeding everywhere .... I unhooked it and beofre boxing it I rinsed it off and out from uner the boat a grey brown shadow about 4-5' came right under it .... I was like WTF!!!!!

So please be mindful .... they are there
                FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Oh sorry. Uh... This was caught in Lake Conroe while fishing behind a jet ski. Can't exactly where, but way south.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

whats this chocolate you speak of where is it? sounds delicious....
                    75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

I think the gators in Chocolate have associated a popping cork with food. I cant hardly get the cork in the water before one of them swallers it.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	alligator-feeding-frenzy.jpg
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	557795

Comment

Last weekend I kept seeing these heads poke up outa tha water, I knew it wasn't turtles. Lots and lots of heads pokin' up and then goin' back down. Gotta had to been them snakes JbV is talkin' about. That's really spooky, I think I'll avoid them waters for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                          Chocolate is not known for the size of it's fish. The longest things out there are castaway300's tutorials on EVERYTHING fishing!!!!!!!

Haha...love you buddy!

Five Stars!!!!

which tutorials are we talking about....the ones on the water or the ones on the web ...

Comment

Originally posted by JbVenable
                            I think a lot of people thought they were turtles. I saw a couple of kids feeding them bread while their parents were fishing, holding their spinning reels upside down, from under the 2004 bridge. I read on another forum that they should disperse within a couple of months. The first cold front really takes care of them. The snakes should leave too.
                            HAHAHA!!! X2
                            I COME FROM THE WATER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
                              ....they will never find out where the famous killer catchin' spot known as "the Red Crab Trap" is located either by myself or Paul!! Matter of fact is that I make sure all cell phones are turned OFF other than mine when we leave the dock so no one can "accidently" leave some tracking app running and go back there later.
                              I think I seen that spot. I gotta take a day off this week and get out there so I can be sure or not.

P.S. My cell phone ain't even got GPS.

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
                                .....there are giant Redfish in some lakes here in Texas!
                                redfish makes sense... they can live in fresh just cant produce correct?
                                Karma's a beach.

Comment

Working...
                                X