No announcement yet.

Chocolate Bayou on Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh good deal. I know the place and have used you before. We will have another meeting one of these days at Hooters . Hope to see you there.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by kcross View Post
      Thinking of taking off work and fishing the bayou on Tuesday. I will launch at Lute's in my yak so my question is are they catching fish in the bayou with this warm up and should I go up or down the bayou?
      I'm curious now about the OP. Did you go Tuesday and what did you catch?
      Hello, My name is Anthony, and I'm a Chocoholic.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
        Croaker ? Really ? I thought croaker wouldn't be around this time of year . Now I know .
        I had a croaker hit a corkie in the bayou this winter. Never saw that coming.

Comment

I was not able to go because of a sick child. Seems I can't get a break by the fishing gods.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmftom View Post
            I had a croaker hit a corkie in the bayou this winter. Never saw that coming.
            Must have been some mutant from the chemical plant that didn't know any better .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

NFIC

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

I caught a croaker up that bayou a few weeks back. Bumped against my swimming jack and I belly hooked him. Moved down 100 yards and started catching jug trout again.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                  I caught a croaker up that bayou a few weeks back. Bumped against my swimming jack and I belly hooked him. Moved down 100 yards and started catching jug trout again.
                  NFIC

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                  X