No announcement yet.

Show a picture of your boat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well here she is. Not much to look at but she brings me back alive every time.
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Dis is ma new pirogue!

Dis is ma new pirogue!
      Attached Files
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

High speed troller.

Not much room for tackle.......
        Attached Files
        Yes, I wear shoes.

Comment

My pride and joy lol
          Attached Files

Comment

Heres a few pics of my old lady, a 2001 23' Kenner with an 08 Merc Opti. I have been running the he!! out of her the last 7 1/2 years and she still keeps comming back for more LOL.

AQUA PIMP
            Attached Files
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

My boat

Just a few pics for ya'll.................
              Attached Files
              Champion 202, 250xs Mercury
              Scarab, twin Opti 150's
              The original 1976 Bass Cat, 90 Merc.

1966 Fairlane, big block (460)

Comment

I am having a hard time trying to learn OS X switching from a windows xp os.

Otherwise, I am a very proud papa of this. Specs are Alumaweld 1870, 60hp 4-stroke, 13hp honda fan blah-blah....lots of goodies not mentioned.

hope this pixel works.

I wish I could find a good airbrush artist to paint her up in the colors of the of the flying tigers of the pre-ww2 china campaign against Japan, complete with sharks mouth agape and the actual flying tiger painted on the sides of the helm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Very Nice 2112! I am jealous of your trailer, mine is falling apart!
                  "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Thank you very kindly. Its mostly aluminum with a torsion bar suspension. Main lights are LED,S.
                    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

2112, what kind of generator are you running for the lights? Loud? Watts? I'm assuming your running a 110V system...

I've found some interesting setups for a 12V system that I am considering for my boat... Thinking about making a rig that has 4-6 underwater lights tied into a deep cycle battery maybe add an extra and tie them together...
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
                        I wish I could find a good airbrush artist to paint her up in the colors of the of the flying tigers of the pre-ww2 china campaign against Japan, complete with sharks mouth agape and the actual flying tiger painted on the sides of the helm...

Did a quick google search for Houston area airbrush artists...

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Monte, I am not using a genny but I do have a real nice small and quite Yamaha 2400is that could be pushed into service to power up 4 150 hps fixtures in the future.
                          I've only had the boat so far only one time but conditions was terrible, no lighting system could had penetrated that slurry of water that night.

This is a 12v lighting system. It has 6 100wt bulbs pulling 50 amps from a deep cycle battery with a back up battery, just in case. These batteries are kept charged by the fan pulley turning a GM alternator that delivers 100 charging amps to the battery being selected.

My honest opinion is that so far I have none, I have not had a chance to take it out on a fair night and with the injury to my left leg I think it will be until sometime between cold fronts before I get to evaluate the 12v system. The one night I did have it out though, I was impressed with the lights. The throw, radius and spread seemed to be very good and penetration looks like it will be fine in clear to semi murky waters.

The Flying tiger and sharks mouth pix are perfect. I'll check out the mans web site.
                          Thanks.

Comment

Well it was a 1986 Monark 171CC, but it's missing from Jamaica Beach-probably sunk in West Bay or laying in State Park-please be careful and don't get hurt by it- TX 1355DV. My other two made it-a 23' Robalo CC 1987 Model with twin 115's and only an "O" on the side-I call it the Big O; other is a 2008 20' Skeeter Baypro with 150 yammie. Sorry, no pics. Big O is at shop and will be there awhile-transom and gas tank. Skeeter unhappily is sitting in my driveway waiting on electricity so it can be in its "home" in my boatlift.
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Here is my little boat. I just started saltwater fishing last year and will be upgrading in the next couple of years. She gets me around ok as long as the wind isn't up too bad.
                              Y'all have some nice rigs!
                              sigpic
                              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Oops....Here she is.
                                sigpic
                                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                                X