• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that little Tohatsu is sweet.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
      I am kicking around the idea of getting one. I live close to Coastline Marine and crawl all over their boats from time to time.
      Back to the original purpose of the post. I would appreciate a ride in your Bahia to help me make a solid desicion.

I'll bring gas money and then some.

Comment

I recently purchased a used 21 Sport (2005 - Pre Bahia), I have also stopped in at Coastline. I understand that the Bahia is a lower price point boat but I cannot figure were they cut the cost? They look the same as a sport, the challenge as with all these style boats is with storage I keep a 102 Qt Ice chest tied at the back of the boat to use as a seat and storage.

I like the raised console but noticed that they are proped differentley than a boat with-out a console. Not sure if it is the weight or the raised center of gravity - but it appears the console boats are not proped to go as fast. But this boat is not built for speed anyway. It goes shallow but experience has shown me that it does still requires more than 8 inches of water under the hull if you are not on plane. I can also advise were not to go in parts of Matagorda's east bay. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jetcraftsman View Post
          I understand that the Bahia is a lower price point boat but I cannot figure were they cut the cost?
          Bahia = wood deck

Sport= Nida Core

Comment

Gee thanks Buoy, The coat hanger arse wuppin brought back some of the best memorys of my childhood.....Say Mommy Dearest!
            West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Anyone out there on FWE have one of these???

18' Sprint, Sport or Bahia????

I would really like to ride in one before I order one.

Comment

I don't know what it is about Shallow Sports, but they all just pound the crap out of me, and I've been in quite a few.
                "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                  I don't know what it is about Shallow Sports, but they all just pound the crap out of me, and I've been in quite a few.
                  You are not the only one... Lol.

Comment

Took out a few of my hips!
                    Don't be a Nancy!
                    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                      2011 Tohatsu 15hp 4 stroke short shaft (it pushed Bruce and I around just fine )

....and yes the trailer is included. Should I add more to the price now?

That's going to make some new owner a sweet ride.
                      "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                        Originally posted by TTU Wader View Post
                        You are not the only one... Lol.
                        Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                        Took out a few of my hips!
                        What hull are you guys running????

I have a Blue Wave 189 Classic now. More and more, I thinking of keeping it.

Comment

I have a 17' Flatscat. Most of my Shallow Sport riding has been in a 20' Classic, flush deck so your chit flies off the deck! I think Monte's is an 18' Sport.
                          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Yes, 18' but its down in Gorda. I like it...just not for up here!
                            Don't be a Nancy!
                            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                              Yes, 18' but its down in Gorda. I like it...just not for up here!
                              bring the boat home already!! chingow
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X