Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AP?

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
    Well, here is an update. I fished the under water light a couple of houses down using a paddle tail power bait in a glo color. Saw a couple of nice size fish around 8:00, so I started throwing and after the second cast, I nailed a 23" 6lb red. He fought like hell, but he is in the cooler for dinner tomorrow night.

I am hooked now and thanks AP for recommending the glo with paddle tail.

I took a picture using my phone, so I will post it later.
    Hey......That was me that recommended the Glow! AP Don't throw nothin' but Plum/Chart!!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by TTU Wader View Post
      I fished the lights in Jamaica a ton last summer. Throw something light that wont make a loud splash. Those trout are really spooky and dont like big heavy jigs thrown at them. Go to FTU and pick up a couple of yozuri 3d minnows in the white color. Those lures are awesome and are really easy to use. As for bait, live shrimp works good, so do really small finger mullet.
      The yozuri, that is it!! That is the lure I was talking about in my post earlier!!

Comment

Sorry Chip, I thought it was AP. That is what happens when you drink to much and get older
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
        X