Reel Report - Flounder Issue!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
    It's people like this that want to restrict thing that other people find fun including me.There is nothing like hunting flounder with a full moon.Great reply Coe and your support for the flounder restocking as well.Muddskipper is there somebody doing this in the Lower laguna madre?
    There is a TPWD facility in Flower Bluff that has started flounder
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
      It's people like this that want to restrict thing that other people find fun including me.There is nothing like hunting flounder with a full moon.Great reply Coe and your support for the flounder restocking as well.Muddskipper is there somebody doing this in the Lower laguna madre?
      Someone was telling me the other day that "Gigging" is under total ban in the Lower Laguna Madre...has any one else heard of this.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
      Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Here is the link.
        Open>>>
        http://galvestondailynews.com/story/184458
        Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Coe you got a way with words bro. Well said and well put!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

i think it is safe to say you put him in his place Coe. Good work.

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
              Someone was telling me the other day that "Gigging" is under total ban in the Lower Laguna Madre...has any one else heard of this.

NOT true ....

only difference in the LLM, south of the land cut, is a five spec limit
              FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Tran Cat View Post
                Only gigging I don't care for is by damn Aggies...
                Don't hate!

Great letter Coe!

Comment

Nice response.
                  Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd Coast Aggie View Post
                    Don't hate!

Great letter Coe!
                    not hating at all!!! I love Aggies. I think everybody should own one...
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice point Coe!!

Comment

Dang, I never thought they'd print my letter!
                        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

ignorance is a dangerous thing

great response Coe
                          Attached Files

Comment

Heres the deal. It is legal to gig flounder!!! If you dont like people gigging flounder then get the law changed. If you dont like the pres of the USA vote his arse out. People need to quit biotching. If they make drinking and driving legal again I am going to do it and dont want to hear people gripping in my ear about things that are legal. The same person references it would have been OK if it was artifical.I geuss anyone chuncking bait is a sinner too in their mind. Oh and how "sportsmen" wade for execise and sport. I dont wadde for exercise I wade because I want to kill something(maybe). Geuss I cant fish out of a boat now. What if I want to fish the gas wells you idiot. Gramps supposes to wade the badlands? Well Geez Louise what a frecking purist you must be. Please enlightened us on how cool you are and how you are the only person that knows how to "really" fish. I am sure this person can not grasp in the pebble they have for a brain that some of us like to wake up every day and go kill something.. I bet that would get them going. Makes me want to just poke em in the eyes like Moe from the Three Stooges.
                            Last edited by corndog; October 23, 2010, 09:21 PM.
                            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Good one, Ray but honestly don't hold back and tell me how you really feel!

Comment

Is it too early in the morning for me to have a shot of what corndog was drinking last night? Naw....what the hell...serve em up, its only 6:49a.m.!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X