Reel Report - Flounder Issue!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well said Coe!
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

I'm drinking what Corndog's drinking !!!!!!!!

Comment

Dangit Kenny. Keep your letters to yersef or we's gonna publish maps showing "Kenny's Reef", "Kenny's Island", and "Kenny's wading shoreline"!!

(good one Kenny).

Great response Coe-no way MuddSkipper coulda said that the way you did!! He just woulda said "Farge Off ya Liberal Bastage and I'll also be looking for ya so I can have AP blast through and wake your butt".
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

A-1. Some of my best fishing trips have been gigging with my HS buddy. His teens were spent at Jamaica Beach. We gigged flounder there in the marsh since '75. Old red Coleman lanterns with a reflector and light aluminum handle, cut-offs, a pair of old tennis with yellow fishing stringer laces and a double pointed gig is all we needed to make a night of it.

I have to say we don't get to do it as much as we used to anymore.

Thank you Coe for your excellent response!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X