X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great report and catch Henry.
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

good report and pics! we should get together again to fish, been a few years.
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Great report! Looks like fun.

Comment

Great report and pics. Lord Bless.
          robert
          And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Nice going Henry, got you a Slam. Those small trout are great eating.
            Loved the 2nd flounder pic with the Chartreuse Gulp. Really nice spot pattern.
            Glad you had a great trip.

Comment

Awesome report , thanks!

Comment

Saltybass , do you fish sometimes at the end of pier at night at the Sea Isle Marina ? I saw your picture on your profile . This summer we had an anniversary dinner at the restaurant and I saw a guy fishing at the end of the lighted marina pier and walked out and talked to him. . Your picture looks like it could have been taking that night . It would be too weird if that was you .
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice report and pics! Thanks!
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Nice report Plugger and good catches!
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Sweet

Comment

Great report with the facts and pics

Comment

Whats your kayak look like I've been fishing that area lately and might have seen you put there a couple of times. I'm always in a 18' white Gulfcoast

Comment

Red 15 foot perception with rudder powered by distinguished looking , ruggedly handsome guy smoking a cigar . HAR !
                            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Cool if i spot you next time im out ill swing by

Comment

Sounds good . I need to get some WEA stickers for the kayak . I have them on the boat . I need them on the kayak anyway so JIM won't throw clumps of marsh grass at me if I venture into his marsh .

Comment

Working...
                                X