6-6-2014 , east bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Root Canal View Post
    Dang Henry, that's a long day. You live in the west side of Houston and went across the ferry to Boliver and left at 7pm.
    I would probably sleep for 2 days to recover from that.
    Glad you caught some nice fish.

Yeppirs , I got out of contraction and off the morphine drip this morning . I was able to go to church but with much moaning and limping . I feel pretty good now ... Sort of .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Oh , those fish were females and the 3 pounder had a half digested fish in its stomach .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Good job plugger.
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
          Thanks , fellas . It gets harder each year . A lot of prep time , a long way to go , and once there it's hard to leave I love it so . I love being on the water and searching for fish . Not just trout , but flounder and reds . I spent amount of time in those bayous bumping a gulp off the bottom for flounder . It got hot and I was alone . I ll use a boat more and wade and drift . At least that way I'll have backup if I cardio . Unless I'm with TERMO or HMAIER , they are older than me and worthless ... HAR !
          Lol. You'd been proud of me Friday, plugger. Waded a pretty good ways and in some soft stuff to boot. Felt damn good except for a couple times Ibtsoom ask me if I was doing all right and I wondered if I was turning purple and didn't know it. Har

Comment

you'ss one ol tuff plug!!! I cant even sleep that long! Much less be in a paddle boat in the heat!!.
            Them fish will taste extra special!!!
            "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

HAR !Thanks MG ... I'll try to keep it up as long as I can .

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                Lol. You'd been proud of me Friday, plugger. Waded a pretty good ways and in some soft stuff to boot. Felt damn good except for a couple times Ibtsoom ask me if I was doing all right and I wondered if I was turning purple and didn't know it. Har
                I am mighty proud of you , Harvey . If you can wade , we can fish . We can turn purple together . I have to get that plug to you I promised . Wading is a lot cooler than kayaking or drifting .

Comment

Nice catch Henry.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Harvey was a trooper!

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

WTG Buddy, yes it does get rougher every year, that mud I wade in is taking its toll on my knees. Nice fish

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk

Comment

I might add that the rod I used for the first time was made for me by Don Sysco . It's a mighty fine rod , medium with fast tip , 8 plus tip recoil guides , Tour split grips , colored fish length marks , 6 ' 5 " . Thanks Don !

Comment

Welcome

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X