Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
    Cool, I'm pumped

This year I think I will try to break my live-shrimp addiction for surf trout.... but man I've had some good trips with those little skrimps. Too much trouble keeping them alive and waking up extra early to buy them though.
    You can leave them at my place in the water or in a cooler with some bubbles.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks for the offer Coe. I may have to take you up on that and leave a "hidden stash" of shrimp and mullet there some day

Comment

here

heres what i usually throw
        Attached Files
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

I use some of the same on dbarhamm. One of my favorites is the full size chrome/blue back spook.

Comment

I like skitter walks for rougher water and spook jr. for everything else.

Comment

I like skitters too. I've caught some good fish in the surf on the mullet pattern (i think that's what it's called). It has a black back, chrome sides and a white belly. But then again i've been next to people catching them on the pink ones so who knows lol. Maybe they just like that subtle clicking noise they have
              Last edited by TTU Wader; March 27, 2009, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Hehe, I think skitters are more of a loud banging than a subtle click

My first topwater trout came off of a pink skitter. Real man's lure there

Comment

i dont use skitterwalkers
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

I use skitters in the bay only. Superspooks/top dogs/x-raps in the surf. especially if its a little rough. My fav is the ED special though.

Comment

ED special?

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                      I use skitters in the bay only. Superspooks/top dogs/x-raps in the surf. especially if its a little rough. My fav is the ED special though.
                      whats that?
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                        whats that?

secret lure.

Comment

lol If you think a skitterwalk is "loud banging" then pick up a she dog next time your at acadmey

Comment

Originally posted by TTU Wader View Post
                            lol If you think a skitterwalk is "loud banging" then pick up a she dog next time your at acadmey
                            kinda what i was thinking! she dog or he dog the loudest! in my book its the top dog that had the thump thump rattle
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

whats the temps now? It should be above 70 by now.

Comment

72.9 there is a water temp link on the home page!

Comment

Working...
                                X