• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's always fatboy season!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by scumLORD View Post
      mmhmmm, fatboy's killin it. Better recognize Sonny!
      Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
      It's always fatboy season!
      Ha ha ha...of course scummy special....gafftop on...
      I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

yeah you better watch out in summer time throwing those fatboys unless you are entered in the star tourny, because you will catch back to back to back to back record gaftopp. So awesome. They work all year round, but sometimes you have to weed through a few 7 pound slimers to get to the good stuff. Unless of course you think gaftopps are awesome. Then you will have found your go-to lure for those mutants.

Comment

Originally posted by ubermensch1324 View Post
          Word. Yea you didn't miss out on much there were 3 different guys scattered around me all with empty stringers!! They were using live bait. I miss the bayou!!! Get my boat back today woot...gonna tear em up this weekend buoy I owe you a trip and of course any FWE members can feel free to go with me...just PM.

Ps- if someone can post me the high/low tide for seabrook and the drop I'd appreciate it. My phones too slow, took me forever just to post this and too far from home...thanks!!
          Try the app Tidegraph
          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
            Try the app Tidegraph

Thanks for this corndog!
            I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

there are two reefs out toward the channel,can only wade that far at a lower tide.
              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
              X