• Show
Clear All

very nice.great pics.congrats
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nics pics, thanks for sharing.
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Great report and pics-thanks Capt. Steve-you made my day.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Gonna try to get there again this evening. Joe Kent asked me for a big fish picture for something that he's writing for the Daily News. Sure would be nice to catch a big one and get that spot..
          http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Thanks for the great discriptive report !! Congratulations and cool pictures. Too bad you didn't have me along with MY REAL CAMERA...hint, hint LOL. Dang work gets in the way of fishing and I have a cold now, too.
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
              Thanks for the great discriptive report !! Congratulations and cool pictures. Too bad you didn't have me along with MY REAL CAMERA...hint, hint LOL. Dang work gets in the way of fishing and I have a cold now, too.
              Get over that cold and bring the camera! These were very close to the area we caught them last week. I need a picture of me with a big one.

Comment

I can use the panoramic feature on the camera for the big one !!
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

One could only hope to have the need for a panoramic camera when fishing for trout!

Comment

The Shallowist strikes again! Nicely done sir, nicely done.
                    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

capt.SS on the prowl again. great report.that was a good read.
                      TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Great read. Almost like being there!
                        Scott
                        "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

nice report and pics thanks!
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

round two report posted shortly.

Comment

man i need a camera to take with me to wade fishing but no room for my waders or anywhere...im afraid it might get wet

Comment

Originally posted by extremewaderdude88 View Post
                                man i need a camera to take with me to wade fishing but no room for my waders or anywhere...im afraid it might get wet
                                ................... Olympus makes some nice waterproof cameras that will fit in your shirt pocket.

Comment

Working...
                                X