28th Wade Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
    When I imbibe, gotta be an Optimator or Guiness. Smooth, dark, tasty and bottled. No damn can. Goes with bbq,burgers,steak,txmx, and an anchovie pizza with alfreda sauce base loaded with garlick.
    Just had my first Fireball this past WE. SIL mixed me one with Captain Morgans rot gut and some kind of cinnamon whiskey.
    made me want to smoke!!!
    Try " DIRTY ******* " scotch ale .. Yeah , that's the name . It's deliciously tasty . Specs has it . I think it's better than Optimater and Guiness .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Well , I'm bummed also about the cancellation . Maybe it can happen yet in the near future .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Well , my recommended ale name has been censored .. HAR ! The second word is one used to denote a person who is born out of wedlock . Maybe that will be ok .... HAR ! Sorry , about the verbiage .

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
          Is that new , easy rider ?
          Been riding Harleys now for 47 years....This is a 1988 model Harley Softail. I built it from a wrecked bike in 1990, rebuilt it again in 2010. Got about 25K in it, but it's ripe! Now have 3400 miles on the new engine (built by a bike drag-racing shop). Now I just ride it around the area about once a month. I wish I could sell it to some young person who could get some more use out of it. Not much use to me at my age now, since it don't float!
          Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
          "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Working...
          X