EPA considering outlawing Lures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tidalguide View Post
    If y'all think this is real, then I have some ocean front property for sale in AZ for ya.
    ^^^HAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! Good luck with that EPA, let me know how that works for ya!!!
    I COME FROM THE WATER!!!

Comment

Think about it, saltwater fisher people make up a fraction of the market. They would have to shut down the bass fishing folks, who are much more zealous (and backwoods) the us educated, refined saltwater folk on the coasts...

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
        The Department of Interior is considering the building of a Canal from Brownsville/Port Isabel Texas to Tempe Arizona. The Canal will supply needed saltwater to Arizona to assist is aquaculture. Once built, the saltwater will create estuaries, marshlands and possibly a new ocean in Arizona. No new taxes will be required, the Government will use monies from ObamaCare taxes to fund the new canal. Further, property values are estimated to increase tenfold. Bob Whistlerloseit, a developer in the Tempe Area, was quoted as saying "What the heck will I sell now, sheeit, I done been selling Yankees and Politicians desert land as "Ocean Front Property" for years now-that dang Country Western singer almost blew my scam, but them Yankees and politicos are dumber than dirt until now-they be sitting on soon to be real Ocean Front Property now gad dabbit."
        Technicly that would be gulf water.

Anyways, seems like a waste of money to me. I think they should put that money towards r&d on the hover cars and skateboards they promised us in all those cartoons and movies growing up... Those Lying bastards!

Comment

Originally posted by pieman View Post
          why not just fish and keep all your political nonsens on your corner my friend.....No need to pollute these waters.
          Ease up there hoss.. There's no way anyone could take that post seriously if they took the time to read the whole thing.

Keep em rollin Robalo.
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I'm hooked...keep feeding out line.
            At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
              Ease up there hoss.. There's no way anyone could take that post seriously if they took the time to read the whole thing.

Keep em rollin Robalo.

Hook, Line & Sinker!
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Once they close access to our waterways & blow up all our boat motors with the ethenol fuels, who cares what they do with the lures then.
                Today is a new day!!

Comment

Originally posted by pieman View Post
                  cheap way to try and get a laugh sir.
                  I owe Robalo an apology. I did not realize I was in his forum. Sorry sir, please continue i will see my way out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawg View Post
                    Once they close access to our waterways & blow up all our boat motors with the ethenol fuels, who cares what they do with the lures then.
                    Time to hunt with a pointed stick! LOL!
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

On a similar note - I heard Obama's speech the other day about how anyone that is successful got that success from other people, how anyone who built a business really didn't deserve the rewards, because society actually built the business.

Then I read the tagline on this site that says "90% of the fish are caught by 10% of the fisherman"

And it dawned on me. You 10% that are catching all the fish, well, the only reason you catch so many is because I don't catch any.

So you 10% OWE me at least HALF of your dang fish!

Comment

Originally posted by Little Boat View Post

Then I read the tagline on this site that says "90% of the fish are caught by 10% of the fisherman"

And it dawned on me. You 10% that are catching all the fish, well, the only reason you catch so many is because I don't catch any.

So you 10% OWE me at least HALF of your dang fish!
                        If you can catch me, you can have all my fish.lol
                        Today is a new day!!

Comment

See, that is just it! I'm jus' one of them po' vunnable fishermens thats gots a tiny boat that don't get over 5 miles per hour, no way I can catch you zippin all over West Bay when my little underpriviledged boat can't get the same oppurtunity you do to fish the good waters.

Somebody owes me some fish!

Comment

Ok,will make it fair, I will use my trolling motor, but you still have to find me.
                            Today is a new day!!

Comment

I want flounder fillets cooked

Comment

Ok,will make it fair, I will use my trolling motor, but you still have to find me.
                                I will sell Dawgs location to the highest bidder!

Comment

Working...
                                X