EPA considering outlawing Lures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tidalguide View Post
    I will sell Dawgs location to the highest bidder!

Everyone knows where I fish.............................................. ........................In the water. Let's go.
    Today is a new day!!

Comment

Originally posted by Little Boat View Post
      See, that is just it! I'm jus' one of them po' vunnable fishermens thats gots a tiny boat that don't get over 5 miles per hour, no way I can catch you zippin all over West Bay when my little underpriviledged boat can't get the same oppurtunity you do to fish the good waters.

Somebody owes me some fish!
      I think you should apply for a grant from the Obama Admenstration and tell em you need a nice big boat to study the effects of soft plastics and lures lost while fishing-ask for at least a 40 million dollars-maybe $50,000,000 and cite something about studying the use of wind power for fishing (i.e.-go buy a $15 drift anchor) while conducting fish surveys and that you will study marine mammal and fish mortality rates associated with lure fishing, emphasizing the differences between rookies and guides and guides with clients so you will need additional funds/grant money to book and charter guides. The Expectations are that Texas (he HATES Texas) allows too many folks to fish with lures, lures get lost and eaten by other marine mammals as well as birds, otters, reptiles and even Feral cats (think SLP Toll Trolls). You'll need to hire some marine biologist (I'm sure one of the Ladies at Heartbreakers is working on her degree-aren't they all?) and that can be expensive. So far, you are looking at $100k for your boat (maxxed out electronics), $200k+ for your "Biologist" (she has to have aid for a tutor and tuition), $10,000 on nets to scoop up lures ya find, waders, shirts/clothes (with fine azz logos-I suggest something with Democratic Party affiliation stitched on them), hats, paper and computers, access to gummint satellites so you can track a "lost lure", incidentals-$5,000,000-your "biologist" may need an assistant (female, 21 y.o. "in training"). I think it will work. Give it a shot.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
        Time to hunt with a pointed stick! LOL!
        LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
          Time to hunt with a pointed stick! LOL!

Is this the new democrats catch phrase!

The lure nazi's will end up wear my lures if them come for'em.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post

Is this the new democrats catch phrase!

The lure nazi's will end up wear my lures if them come for'em.
            Wait till we bring out the "Death Squads"! LOL!
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

You're killing me, Bruce! Silent assassins, LMAO some more.

Comment

actually Robalo isnt too far off... it happened this year in Massachusetts for freshwater ....
                “The regulation was implemented primarily to protect the state’s small population of common loon (Gavia immer),” said Dr. Mark Tisa, Assistant Director of Fisheries. Common Loons are a state listed Species of Special Concern.

Hell November last year they were trying to ban lead lures all over the nation ... it dont seem too far fetched the way things have been changing latly
                www.lonestarkayakseries.com

Comment

Taking away lures taking away guns, i mean sheeesh, we ain't gonna be able to do crap by the time its all over with

Comment

Originally posted by SCBMan View Post
                    Taking away lures taking away guns, i mean sheeesh, we ain't gonna be able to do crap by the time its all over with
                    Naw, we'll just be criminals in the eyes of the Feds-they already hate Texas anyway because we aint a bunch of California nuts.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                    X