No announcement yet.

Little Man Goes To War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't the Syrian President shake Obama's hand using his left hand? Or was that in Egypt or Iran? Or was that in every Muslim Country he went to?

Yall understand what that means?

Wiping is used by left hand and only Infidels are offered the left hand for "greeting"-just in case ya dint know.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Do we really want wwIII? And take chance of loosing our freedom . Not I ,let them fight their own war.

Comment

When I get two ant piles in the yard, I go get my shovel and scoop up one ant pile up and dump it on the other pile. Then I pull up a lawn chair, sit back, drink beer, and let them take care of each other! I think thats what we should do. If we get involved, then we are just begging for some extremist from over there in that part of the world to come commit a terrorist attack on us! Don't s*** on my kitchen floor, and I won't s*** on yours, that's my philosophy!

Comment

Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
            There you go!
            West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Here's my 2 cents, progressive or conservative, you pick: We should not shed another drop of American servicemen's (or servicewomen's) blood in in Arab country unless they cause a drop of our blood to be spilled here in America.....then we level their country. They should fight for their own freedom just like we have done throughout our history. They have been in-fighting for 1400 years and only a fool would think he can stop them from doing the same for another 1400. If we foolishly DO get involved and Iran causes one ounce of trouble, we should give then the bomb they go desperately covet (from 10,000 ft). I'm horrified with the loss of 400 innocent children (and untold number of adults) to chemical weapons but I'm more concerned with the plight of our own homeless and hungry children here in this country. Our representatives should stand up and be counted on this issue, and be held responsible and accountable for the outcome of those actions. I'm done............for now.
              Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
              "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Yea that good old Iraqi war sure changed a lotta minds. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                  Yea that good old Iraqi war sure changed a lotta minds. Lol.
                  If you had ANY historical perspective, you would know that the only wars that change minds are the ones we win. It took annihilating the enemy, including the civilian population, to change the minds of the German's and Japanese.
                  "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                    Didn't the Syrian President shake Obama's hand using his left hand? Or was that in Egypt or Iran? Or was that in every Muslim Country he went to?

Yall understand what that means?

Wiping is used by left hand and only Infidels are offered the left hand for "greeting"-just in case ya dint know.
                    i did not know that . In that case , if offered a left hand , one should return the greeting the American way . Drop your pants and moon them !
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                    X