• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
    worked for Obama
    Twice, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Oleander Kayaker View Post
      The employees have been known to steal (not just lures) and resell on craigslist.

To bad family values (like honesty and integrity) are not promoted, but government dependence (& income re-distribution, pot smoking) is.
      EXACTLY!! WTH Can't the 'munity organizers speak up on the fact that so many baby daddies and welfare mommas are a problem more so than most other sheeit like names of mascots. Bunch of focked up haids that would be better off dead. Obama and his ilk prey on the scum-instead they should try to improve them by job training -if on welfare for 6 months and no luck, maybe you should find a new career instead of staying home, smoking dope and collecting unemployment until helll freezes over which is what the GD dummycrats want-all for a GD vote from a non-contributing member of society. BTW, I think cutting the thief's hands off is wrong-start at their weeenie and scrotum-help prevent theft, nut a crook to stop the genes.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Being a democrat these days is a lot like being a muslim, you have to blame the Jews or the conservatives for the way things are, otherwise you have to admit you're farked up, and elected an angry, unprepared, whining community organizer as president.
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
        X