No announcement yet.

No earned income tax allowed for illegals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Croaker for the name calling. I generally do not do that on the forums. But in the earlier posts the same reference came up on myself in the same context. I said I was done, but I owe you an apology.
    However, your rate is extremely low in todays America. In the 50's and 60's your rate would have been closer to 70 to 90%.
    Glad you have been successful, and somewhere, somehow other Americans helped you get there.
    We have the government that we get by elections. Some good some bad but we all face the outcome.
    Please accept my apologies. I need to keep my comments on the political forums and will try and do so and not this site.
    Too many good people here that I have upset.
    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

"They wouldn't have done it without help. That's hard for some people to grasp".

And "they"wouldn't have anything if it wasn't for the risk takers. It takes both.., ideas, willing to risk, and capital to make it happen.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

I love it if someone calls me a locust or says you better watch him, are you kidding me? Makes me think I'm doing things right.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
          I love it if someone calls me a locust or says you better watch him, are you kidding me? Makes me think I'm doing things right.
          me too, unions are a good thing. at least for me, not my problem people don't show up to work.
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
          X