• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great video! VP's face at the end looks contorted! Lmao
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
      If that's all you have, go take a bath dirty hippy.
      Ah, yes. Republicans and civil discourse.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
        This resident lib is too busy cleaning fish
        Though I may disagree with H.Maier on some things I gave him rep based on that line above...now THAT was extremely well played!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
          Ah, yes. Republicans and civil discourse.This resident lib is too busy cleaning fish and laughing at the tea baggers. Go Cubs!
          I think old Maier threw out the first name calling here.
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Loma
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

I think that Detroit died due to stupidity of the people there by electing one crooked Dem after another and by letting Unions control costs/politics and the automakers being just plain stupid by selling us junk-azz cars like they did in the 70s. Most were lucky to make 100,000 miles before blowing an engine so folks bought better made cars from foreign companies. I'd rather have a Mercedes than a Chebby anyday-especially when Government Motors starting KILLING folks due to a 57 cent savings per car. I don't buy any Gummint Motor product anymore and likely never will-all thanks to that scumbag named OBAMA. Another one of his failed programs that cost taxpayers shietloads of money and supplied defective products-sorta like all the crap the head crapper Obama does-he will burn in hell or wherever his heathen azz ends up.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out where the cows are grazing on federal land with salt grass on them at San Luis Pass; in yet another asinine post.

Comment

Working...
                X