No announcement yet.

The beast is toast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Democrats don't care about lying, cheating, or betraying the American people. They believe that the ends justify the means, and for them it's all about power & control.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

The beast is toast

Originally posted by kenny View Post
      Democrats don't care about lying, cheating, or betraying the American people. They believe that the ends justify the means, and for them it's all about power & control.
      If so, they've learned it all from the republicans.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

....You guys need to keep the personal stuff out of the conversations here!

On another note concerning the "Billary Servers". Did any of you see the numerous articles that detailed the exploits of the white hat hackers that were able to get all up in those servers? Just imagine what the "bad guys" have been able to do since this news was released. I read that the servers hadn't been updated with the latest security patches and there were some that needed to be updated to close some KNOWN backdoors!
        You have got to be kidding me...right?
        And this woman supposedly wants to become the President of the United States?

Anyone that knows how to run a decent array of hacks and get into such things...even running the stuff available via a simple Google search if you were inclined...can get into that server.

Simply pathetic to be honest.

Comment

You're right Cuda, but the guy cheap shots me, and I give it right back.
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I've decided that my attack of Bruce was probably chickenchit, even for someone of my low moral character, and I apologize.
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I've decided that my attack of Bruce was probably chickenchit, even for someone of my low moral character, and I apologize.
              Thanks Kenny. Nicely said and well accepted.
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Y'all are making me want to go throw up.

Comment

Jt, I don't blame you.
                  It didn't mean that Obama isn't still the WORST President in my lifetime and probably ever. We'll be lucky to survive his "fundamental change". Let me know if I start speaking French.
                  "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Jt, I don't blame you.
                    It didn't mean that Obama isn't still the WORST President in my lifetime and probably ever. We'll be lucky to survive his "fundamental change". Let me know if I start speaking Kenyan or Farci.
                    FIFY
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I was referring to BO's penchant for capitulation!
                      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                      X