468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone on the Blue Team Explain Exactly....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's complex, but I'm going to put up a response that my brother wrote last August 2014 to a question I asked him about an article Henry Kissinger had written about World order.

Ken.....Thanks for providing. Surprised Henry still has such a deep level of intellectual insight. Must be mid or late 80s by now. Anyway, I've been trying to reconcile the same issue.

In WWII, because we were fighting nation states, we waged war on all individuals encompassed therein. Whether man, woman or child; they died. Witness: carpet bombing of German cities, firebombing of Dresden, firebombing of Tokyo, nukes on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Maybe we have to begin looking at "controlled areas" like nation states. Witness: Islamic State, Hammas, Hezbollah, Boko Harram and etc. In other words, put the word out to the people located within those controlled areas that, if they can't get their thugs under control (i.e., no threat to the US or our friends), then the people themselves are legitimate targets.

The logical alternative, which has hamstrung Israel and our efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan, is that, if the enemy collocates its soldiers with it's civilians, then we can't counter their attacks. The ultimate logic of that is, if the enemy sends an invasion force to the US and each enemy soldier has a civilian in tow (baby would be best), then we can't defend ourselves. Must let them kill us. A ridiculous argument.

The US is what it is because, reluctantly, in our past we were willing to make hard choices. We had "hard bark" and hard men. If we surrender that for some feel good, politically correct, defeatist, pacifistic world view, then we're .......

Brother Ray
    Last edited by Ibtsoom; March 20, 2015, 10:24 PM. Reason: Profanity
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

your brothers a smart man like you.

but on a side note; why does Kenny get to say "" and I cant?
      Last edited by Ibtsoom; March 20, 2015, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post

went to our Post Office in Alvin today and their were 2 Kesha Rogers diehards in front with a picture of our President with a hHitler moustache and the slogan" Impeach Obama".
        You don't happen to know where a guy could buy a couple of t-shirts like that, do you?

Comment

I never typed that, my brother did. I copied and pasted, so try that if ya wanna write crude remarks to your "admirers".
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
            your brothers a smart man like you.

but on a side note; why does Kenny get to say "" and I cant?
            He doesn't and you don't either. I'd appreciate it if you guys would keep the profanity off the site. Believe it or not this is a family site. I can't catch it right away every time somebody does it. I have to trust that the sr members will help me out but that hasn't been the case.
            Last edited by Ibtsoom; March 20, 2015, 10:25 PM.
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I just heard something funny in a perverse sort of way. Would you send a community organizer to negotiate with Iranian Mullahs?
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                I just heard something funny in a perverse sort of way. Would you send a community organizer to negotiate with Iranian Mullahs?

How about "would you send the guy that organized Chicago to negotiate with Iranian Mullahs?"
                "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                boom

Comment

I still want to know if/where a guy could go buy some of those cool and AWESOME t-shirts with the logo on them mg posted about.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                    I still want to know if/where a guy could go buy some of those cool and AWESOME t-shirts with the logo on them mg posted about.
                    It would be easy to get some printed up. You could probably get plenty of prepaid orders and do it cheap too.
                    Attached Files
                    boom

Comment

When I envision 0bama negotiating with Iran I think about this guy in Die Hard.
                      Attached Files
                      boom

Comment

hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post

went to our Post Office in Alvin today and their were 2 Kesha Rogers diehards in front with a picture of our President with a hHitler moustache and the slogan" Impeach ObamaWhen I went outside I told the guy how disrespectful he was.

answer No. 1
                          in all fairness mg...those guys probably think how disrespectful it is for Obama to trash the Constitution and run over/trample everything that made this Country great.

He called me a liberal like it was a bad name. .
                          answer #2
                          and....ya think?

Comment

I love it here in Alvin!! Lol
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Actually the likeness of 0bama to Hitler is astounding. I was in a discussion about the UAW with a yank last week and he actually quoted Hitler to support his argument of the need for the UAW. I'm all for a good time but when the dope makes you that stupid it is time to stop.
                              boom

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                                I love it here in Alvin!! Lol
                                You're not just the Assistant Mayor, you're the Imperial Klaliff!
                                boom

Comment

Working...
                                X