Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for her! She showed em

Comment

Hard for me to understand how a simple thing like not giving a signal could turn into something like this.

Comment

what we are witnessing is a Controlled Deconstruction of a Democracy.
        FPIII

Salt Water Fishn Is My Heritage

Comment

Originally posted by SCHU View Post
          Hard for me to understand how a simple thing like not giving a signal could turn into something like this.
          I don't believe this is about not signaling. This was about not obeying a law enforcement officers commands and mental illness. If she would have complied he was going to issue her a warning ticket.

Comment

Like JT posted-all folks should be required to watch Chris Rock's You Tube Video from 9th grade on through High School. Then maybe, just maybe, Quanell Ralph types would just farking go away which would be best for Society. If she was white, it'd be a non-story. Gotta make all stuff racial nowadays-like Ferguson Mo. Just BS and idiocy. Did yall notice all the black jailers at the Waller County lock-up? Not one word about that. Quanell Ralph said it was a murder yesterday on the news. He always calls white peeps 'crackers' on the news also and no one says sheet about his racist crapola. It's called "DOUBLE STANDARDS".
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
              Girl stood up to the Gestapo chit head. Last time I checked, tax dollars pay their salary. A happy cop is a model cop.
              Harvey:

Go tell a cop where to shove it and be sure and toss your cig on the ground. In Jamaica Beach, the Police gave a WHITE GUY a littering ticket after being pulled over for 6 miles above the speed limit and he was smoking, put his cig out on the ground and the littering ticket was $200 even after he went to court. The WHITE GUY broke the law. I been pulled over for 5 mph above the limit twice. I NEVER talk back. Heck, just Monday while smoking a tobacco cig downtown while walking to the bank at Main & McKinney, a BLACK Cop accosted me and advised it was a no smoking area-that 'area' is now a "No smoking area' in the wide open spaces of the streets. Had I immediately put it out on the sidewalk, I'm sure I would have been ticketed or arrested. I said "Yessir, I'm gonna put it in that trash can immediately after I snuff it out so I don't litter". He followed me to the trash can. Was I a law breaker-yes, I was violating an ordinance. Did I talk back in a rude or combative manner? No, I complied with his order. Ya reap what ya sow and I'm alive today and plan to be for all of 2016 so I can cancel out your vote for Hellary Cunton.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                Good for her! She showed em
                She showed em GOOD!! I bet her family sues Hefty Trash Bags next-many reasons-primarily because that murdering plastic bag was made by a racist corporation-the bag was purposely made 'black' in color to mock black people. I find that only white trash bags are made in the "Kitchen Size"-to me that implies that all white people must be fat and trashy. I can see it now, Obama and his Administration, through the DOJ, will order that all trash bags must be clear bags so no one can be 'offended'.

Comment

Originally posted by svs View Post
                  I don't believe this is about not signaling. This was about not obeying a law enforcement officers commands and mental illness. If she would have complied he was going to issue her a warning ticket.
                  exactly, she wanted to act an *** and it got here arrested. people kill themselves in jail, it's what the ones that can't handle authority do. You think they have the balls to riot here like elsewhere in the country?
                  Green grass and high tides forever
                  Mike Mathena

Comment

Hmaier

I got a ticket this morning on 290 out of Prarie View driving back from the ranch to Galv. You know what I did?

I saw lights in my rear view mirror. I pulled over immediately. The black Sheriff deputy walked up and I said "how you doing?"
                    He said I got you going 77 in a 65. I said "Are you sheeting me?" He said no and took my DL back to his car and came back with a ticket. I said I guess I was unlucky because I was driving in the flow of traffic and he replied Why do y'all always say that? I thought to myself, too bad I didn't have a $100 bill folded behind my DL when I gave into him.

Nevertheless, I drove on. See? I didn't get my *** whipped, arrested nor am I going to have to commit suicide in the Waller County jail. Instead, I'm going to go Bote riding and drink beer this afternoon. I'll pay some lawyer some $$$ to get me out of the ticket.
                    And robalo won't have to start up some "go fund me" bull sheet web site page for funeral expenses and drive up there and protest anything. Instead, he will be sitting on the front porch at his place in the Hill Country with a good looking woman drinking margaritas and listening to country music.

It's simple mathmetics.

Comment

That's too bad, brother. If you would have been headed in from Beaumont, you would've gotten run over at that speed. The speed limit is 75 and I've seen people pass cops like they were sitting still. Good ole Texas. Consistent as ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X