No announcement yet.

Your hard earned $$$ give away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facts about what? this thread was about the muslim wanting to give $$$$ to his motherland.

You're right about Mrs. Trump would be hard to beat. And, wouldn't it be nice to have another first lady with some class?
    ie...Mrs Trump, Laura Bush, Barbara Bush, Nancy Reagan, Betty Ford vs. Hillary and whatever obama's partners name is?

Comment

Damn termo. Got me scorned again! Watch out for the Toronto Bluejays j.t. Bet heavy til football season.

Comment

ill be back out there this thursday....Pre season NFL pays cash too and you take it just as serious if you lose!

Comment

I'll be on Fremont street come November. I hear they're rmodeling my favorite spot. I LOVE that place. Viva LasVegas!!

Comment

Trump is a tool. Period. I hope he runs as an independent, with his wife as his running mate, and somebody shoots that squirrel off his head.
            Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
            "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Hmaier...do you owe me our bet EVERY time termo posts up from his promised, self imposed exil from Robalo's corner or was it just a one time bet?

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]31380[/ATTACH]
                Paycheck I just lost all the vodka I had in my mouth ! LOL !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                  Hmaier...do you owe me our bet EVERY time termo posts up from his promised, self imposed exil from Robalo's corner or was it just a one time bet?
                  Lmao. He's out of control. I can't even remember anymore.

Comment

the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                      o
                      Lmao. We need to hook up, Double D. You know i'm the one that gets that skunk off your ***. I need to make you forget about Chocolate again, bro! Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X