Democrats Are Comfortable With Lying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Termo View Post
    I love messin' with you right-wingers! First a black man now a woman. What's a poor tea bagger do do???? waaaaaaaaa!!!! Don't worry, maybe in 20 years or so you can get one of your science-denying, fundamentalist nutbags elected.
    If Hillary wins there won't be nothing left in 20 yrs wetbacks and gimmedats gonna run you out too!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Im not so sure Id call Obama a "black man"...and calling Hillary a woman has to mean in gender only(the scientific definition)

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
        I wouldn't vote for anyone that outright lies for political gain and cover up. Especially to the families of fallen hero's. Add to that the framing and jailing of film maker that had nothing to do with the situation.

The premise of this thread is that democrats are willing to support candidates proven to lie to get elected and you just confirmed that you are ok with that.

In this case, it appears that Kenny knows you quite well.
        Maybe beating that dead Benghazi horse some more will stop a Democrat from being elected. I mean it's worked so far.
        "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Democrats Are Comfortable With Lying

Originally posted by Flounderpounder420 View Post
          Maybe beating that dead Benghazi horse some more will stop a Democrat from being elected. I mean it's worked so far.
          I doubt it, but will most definitely show who you are.
          "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
          boom

Comment

I love messin' with you right-wingers! First a black man now a woman. What's a poor tea bagger do do???? waaaaaaaaa!!!! Don't worry, maybe in 20 years or so you can get one of your science-denying, fundamentalist nutbags elected.
            Yeah, your leaving a great legacy for your children and grand children. $18 trillion plus in debt and counting.
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
              If Hillary wins there won't be nothing left in 20 yrs wetbacks and gimmedats gonna run you out too!
              It's funny how some people resort to name calling when their intelligence could not carry the day. But take comfort in what you said is true that this all will be ours again and that we have sidelined all you racist idiots. I didn't serve my country to not be able to pick our government no matter who approved of it or not. We carry the vote now, the door is wide enough to go back to England or Germany , wherever your parasitic kind came from.
              "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

It's funny how some people resort to name calling when their intelligence could not carry the day. But take comfort in what you said is true that this all will be ours again and that we have sidelined all you racist idiots. I didn't serve my country to not be able to pick our government no matter who approved of it or not. We carry the vote now, the door is wide enough to go back to England or Germany , wherever your parasitic kind came from.
                "You're a racist" = I have nothing left and realize that I have lost the debate.
                boom

Comment

I still want to be a volunteer and travel around on Willie's campaign bus!
                  Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                  "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Far from a racist just facts I'm sick of footing the bill for lazy people and people that don't belong in this country. I have not called you any names or challenged your intelligence, apparently I struck a nerve! Are you for this kinda BS??
                    Last edited by dbarham; October 25, 2015, 05:45 PM.
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

I still want to be a volunteer and travel around on Willie's campaign bus!
                      You might want to bank a few of those brain cells that you have left, it would suck to forget how to get to the gravy train. lol
                      boom

Comment

Far from a racist just facts I'm sick of footing the bill for lazy people and people that don't belong in this country. I have not called you any names or challenged your intelligence, apparently I struck a nerve! Are you for this kinda BS??
                        Don't sweat it bro, that's what they do when they have nothing to add. If they would put down the pipe and pick up a book they would know that the democrats are and always have been the racists. Read my signature line.
                        boom

Comment

The only thing that strikes a chord with me is intelligence or the lack there of. I got my point across without having to use derogatory words or names to do it. I would hope next time you can do the same and I will leave it at that.

Comment

The only thing that strikes a chord with me is intelligence or the lack there of. I got my point across without having to use derogatory words or names to do it. I would hope next time you can do the same and I will leave it at that.
                            And your point is? You did not get any point across.
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

So, "racist idiots" is not "derogatory words or names"? Do you hear yourself, or are you comfortable lying to yourself as well?
                              boom

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
                                So, "racist idiots" is not "derogatory words or names"? Do you hear yourself, or are you comfortable lying to yourself as well?
                                Or calling me a parasite!
                                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                                X