No announcement yet.

US Attorney General Threatens To Prosecute Speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

19 of the 9/11 terroists were from Saudi Arabia. Not Iraq.
    Hussein was also controlling Iran.
    Blue Dawg, you from east Texas or Fairfield ?
    JT=Blue Dawg
    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

For the second time no I am not from East Texas. I live most of the time in Fairview Texas (North) and part time in Sea Isle. Why are you so concerned with where I live MG? I said "W. had to go after anyone that was a threat to the USA and the free world".

Comment

Hussein was in no way hurting the USA.
        Threats never hurt no one until the fists fly. He or the Iraqis had no issue with the US and nothing to do with 9/11.
        We were all lied to about WMD and Iraq being tied to 9/11.
        ISIs is a threat to mostly Muslims and in their part of the world.
        All we are doing is cowering down to them and thats exactly what they want. Fear and intimidation by them is a cowardly act on our part. With 75 countries nipping at them and now France and the Russians doing a little pay back with bombs and drones I agree with Obama. They are contained to that part of the world. 1 or 2 lone wolfs that are mostly home bred is no reason to fear them.
        I aint hiding in no corner unless a jealous husband shows up.

Agreeing with JT on any issues I equate that to East Texas. Sorry. He struggles with his own DD.
        "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
          ISIs is a threat to mostly Muslims and in their part of the world.
          I'd be willing to bet that a lot of people in San Bernadino feel different.

MG.... Dude.....do you ever feel stupid for constantly making such asinine statements?

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
            I aint hiding in no corner unless a jealous husband shows up
            And oh I can only imagine what the wife of that jealous husband would look like. Besides, Caitlyn Jenner (whom you said was "hot") doesn't have a husband yet so I think you are safe.

Comment

I'd venture to guess at least 75 % of sane people realize the misguided mistake that was the Iraq war as well as was Viet Nam. As stated before, even Mr. Trump does. I have no issues with east Texas, I just wear my red and blue john Wayne bandanas to keep my hair outta my eyes when just pass in through.

Comment

My father who served our country always taught me that no matter what you should support the President of the United States. That same man for the first time in my life (I am 44) 3 years ago said to me that our current President has no clue what it means to sacrifice and does not respect those that have sacrificed for us, he does not love America and is trying to destroy the USA. He is 76 years old and almost comes to tears when he watches the news, and what is going on in America. Hard to watch/hear from a man that has taught me many lessons in life and molded me into the man I am today.

My father in law (2 tour) Helicopter pilot in Viet Nam will agree Viet Nam was misguided and divided our country but nowhere near the divide our current President has created among race (in the US) and foreign policy. These are his words. Oh and he does not speak highly of Jane.

Comment

BlueDawg has a smart daddy and F-I-L. Obviously educated men that don't look for free handouts and worked hard to make their life and family's lives better.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                  X