Texans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texans

At just about the end of the game it looks like the Texans are going to come in second.........Damn!
    Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Very proud to be fan. No other fourth string qb would have ever done as good as Yates. Now they will probably not be able to keep him at contract time. Jacoby Jones could fall off the plane on the way home. Wouldn't hurt my feelings at all.
    I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Comment

Originally posted by slickfish View Post
      Very proud to be fan. No other fourth string qb would have ever done as good as Yates. Now they will probably not be able to keep him at contract time. Jacoby Jones could fall off the plane on the way home. Wouldn't hurt my feelings at all.
      Hope he takes kubeyak with him lol
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

The Texan defense is awesome and yates and jones are on my shite list!
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

yates is not to blame who ever called those deep passes is the idiot Adrian foster brought his a game and they forked him. he has started 7 professional games again that's 7 games i dont care if he was playing awesome you do not give the job to him on 4 and 2 with 20 seconds.
          75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

I for one, am proud of the way they played this year. They played all year long with a bunch of setbacks and like slickfish said, no other 4th string qb would have performed like that. Cant wait to see how they play next year.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSpoonGeneral View Post
              yates is not to blame who ever called those deep passes is the idiot Adrian foster brought his a game and they forked him. he has started 7 professional games again that's 7 games i dont care if he was playing awesome you do not give the job to him on 4 and 2 with 20 seconds.

The Qb is to blame for 3 picks which led to 17 points maybe you were watching a different game.I still think Yates has away to go and he will be a starting QB.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                The Qb is to blame for 3 picks which led to 17 points maybe you were watching a different game.I still think Yates has away to go and he will be a starting QB.
                7 of those 20 were compliments of Jones's no catching ***.

Comment

Originally posted by slickfish View Post
                  7 of those 20 were compliments of Jones's no catching ***.
                  I've always said that JJ Walker needs to go from day one.The guy does more east to west running than anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by smooth move
                    except for Jones, i'm proud of the Texans, they over came a bunch to get where they did. still a lot of tweeking to do though.
                    Focus on a secondary and special teams for next season leave the rest alone. Shaub n Williams will be back and we will be back in contention.

Comment

[QUOTE=slickfish;176472]Focus on a secondary and special teams for next season leave the rest alone. Shaub n Williams will be back and we will be back in contention.[

The can send williams packing along with jones and I will be happy.

Comment

It was a good season and a fun ride.

Jones sucked today!! Jones sucked when he filled in for Johnson!!! Jones has sucked ALL season!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
                          ....Hey Ya'll...least we aren't "cheeseheads"!!
                          X2!!!

Comment

They can send Mario packing and use the cap space to upgrade at WR. Also gotta use a bunch of money to sign foster!
                            sigpic
                            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Well I think Mr. J Jones will be humbled for quite some time. Cut M Lienart move Yates to next in line.

Comment

Working...
                              X