X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***$$$ = rear end

Comment

Originally posted by Gater View Post
      You just can't cut Jones! Despite the boneheaded play yesterday in a important game, JJ is one of the top returners in the NFL. You can keep him as a return man and a #3 or #4 reciever. Need to draft or trade for a #2 reciever and sign Foster and you have a good team. I don't see Mario back unless McNair wins the Mega Millions.

Gater

lol....great returners? Have you watched any of his punt returns?

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
        lol....great returners? Have you watched any of his punt returns?
        Gilbert I have watched them all and based on what the rest of the NFL return men have done he ranks close to the top.
        JJ had 49 touches this year (2nd in the NFL) and fumbled 1 time. He is ranked 12th in return avg and 3rd in total yards and is one of 12 to return a kick for a TD this year. No, he is not Delvin Hester but based on stats compared to the league, he is not bad. I'm not defending the boneheaded play yesterday but the numbers don't lie as overall decent return man.

Gater

Comment

Cut Jacoby, the problem is you don't know when he's going to do something crazy. I don't think he's one of the top when he may bust one out of 50, but he does something like he did yesterday That is the reason they lost. We wouldn't have been in a position where Kubiak would tell TJ to go deep repeatedly, even after showing he was making bad judgements.
          Did you all notice that the ball hit #83 in the back. If Walters was looking at the ball, he would have had it. I can't figure that one out either.
          BOTTOM LINE: Baltimore got lucky and everyone knows it. The announcers even said it in so many words. Texan D is awesome watch out next year. Now we just need to get Kubick to set a goal of scoring more than 20 pts a game. After all, Wade Phillips saved his job for him.....

Comment

One thing that is overlooked is an offense that worked (sorta) enough to limp into playoffs with third string rookie quarterback callin shots is 'kubiaks' system. Foster is thriving in kubiaks offensive scheme. My opinion is we have a great tandem with kubiak and phillips.

Comment

x2

Comment

scoring

Originally posted by Torque View Post
                Cut Jacoby, the problem is you don't know when he's going to do something crazy. I don't think he's one of the top when he may bust one out of 50, but he does something like he did yesterday That is the reason they lost. We wouldn't have been in a position where Kubiak would tell TJ to go deep repeatedly, even after showing he was making bad judgements.
                Did you all notice that the ball hit #83 in the back. If Walters was looking at the ball, he would have had it. I can't figure that one out either.
                BOTTOM LINE: Baltimore got lucky and everyone knows it. The announcers even said it in so many words. Texan D is awesome watch out next year. Now we just need to get Kubick to set a goal of scoring more than 20 pts a game. After all, Wade Phillips saved his job for him.....
                I don't think it's Kubiak's system thats scoring 20 pts a game, thats not his goal. Nothing against TJ but when you go from a QB that averages 300 yds a game to a rookie that is averaging about 125 your not going to put the points up. I guarantee when this offense is 100 pct healthy and plays mistake free ball they can easily put the points up there with Packer and Saint like numbers.

Gater

Comment

Originally posted by SeabrookDave View Post
                  One thing that is overlooked is an offense that worked (sorta) enough to limp into playoffs with third string rookie quarterback callin shots is 'kubiaks' system. Foster is thriving in kubiaks offensive scheme. My opinion is we have a great tandem with kubiak and phillips.
                  X3
                  KEEP IT WET..

Comment

We.went from averaging 29 points a game with schaub to 17 with tj, it wasn't kubiak scheme that didn't work , it was a qb swap , but all in all think they did pretty good mike and mike in the morning on espn said with our starting qb back the Texans are the most balanced team in the league , I'm inclined to agree lol
                    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

We need schaub bottom line!!!!
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                        we need schaub bottom line!!!!
                        x10000000000
                        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
                        X