Cowboy Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
    Close this thread NOW COE! This is Texan country and I know they suck, but we have to stick with our team!
    Which high school has a team named "Texans"?
    Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Back in 1977, Landry (some consider almost god-like) came on TV and said he and his wife were against paramutual betting in Texas and asked folks to vote against it-at that point he was a total POS in my eyes and a hypocitical bastage-sheeit more money is gambled on football than any other sport-dumazz two-faced bastage. He should coach, nothing else-just like the worthless azzes in Hollywood-I don't give a rats azz what Jolie, Pitt or any other liberal azz POS actor says-just STFU and act or get a real job like ya had-waiting tables-so ya act, that qualifies you as a genious-NOPE. Just like Obama-he aint qualified for anything but getting paid off like all Chicago politicos-worthless and gonna cause major ramifications to our country and none good. Him and Daly are "meeting" to push having Olympics in Chicago-that aint his freaaking job-he should cut deficit, not burden us for next 100 years-idiot!

When Landry did that ad, the Boyz and the thugs that made them up lost all my respect and are the same as any other pro team-just a bunch of thugs that are overpaid and should be quiet and glad they get any $ at all.
      Last edited by Robalo; September 17, 2009, 09:28 AM.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
        beat that buc ***.
        Wow so you guys beat a re-building team. New head coach, GM, OC, DC, QB, HB, TE, half of the defense. Wow that is something to brag about. Lets see how many Cowboys with superbowl rings were out there....NONE!!! Bucs still have a few and there are still some on other teams. Cowgirls have not won a playoff game since Jesus was a baby. Beating a team in re-building mode is like winning that last batting spot on a tee-ball team. Without that bogus roughing the punter that was not even touched call you homos would have been down at halftime and it would have been a whole different game. Your team is at it's peak and we are going to get much better throughout the season. Feel lucky you don't play us next season.

Oh yeah and one last thing. Neither team will win a playoff game this season either so what is your freaking point???Go Bucs!!

Comment

Originally posted by RonE View Post
          Which high school has a team named "Texans"?
          Sam Rayburn in Pasadena

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
            Wow so you guys beat a re-building team. New head coach, GM, OC, DC, QB, HB, TE, half of the defense. Wow that is something to brag about. Lets see how many Cowboys with superbowl rings were out there....NONE!!! Bucs still have a few and there are still some on other teams. Cowgirls have not won a playoff game since Jesus was a baby. Beating a team in re-building mode is like winning that last batting spot on a tee-ball team. Without that bogus roughing the punter that was not even touched call you homos would have been down at halftime and it would have been a whole different game. Your team is at it's peak and we are going to get much better throughout the season. Feel lucky you don't play us next season.

Oh yeah and one last thing. Neither team will win a playoff game this season either so what is your freaking point???Go Bucs!!

that's alot of whaa whaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
              Back in 1977, Landry (some consider almost god-like) came on TV and said he and his wife were against paramutual betting in Texas and asked folks to vote against it-at that point he was a total POS in my eyes and a hypocitical bastage-sheeit more money is gambled on football than any other sport-dumazz two-faced bastage. He should coach, nothing else-just like the worthless azzes in Hollywood-I don't give a rats azz what Jolie, Pitt or any other liberal azz POS actor says-just STFU and act or get a real job like ya had-waiting tables-so ya act, that qualifies you as a genious-NOPE. Just like Obama-he aint qualified for anything but getting paid off like all Chicago politicos-worthless and gonna cause major ramifications to our country and none good. Him and Daly are "meeting" to push having Olympics in Chicago-that aint his freaaking job-he should cut deficit, not burden us for next 100 years-idiot!

When Landry did that ad, the Boyz and the thugs that made them up lost all my respect and are the same as any other pro team-just a bunch of thugs that are overpaid and should be quiet and glad they get any $ at all.

go ramble that nonsense in another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post

Boohoo, we're rebuilding too. Got rid of all the thugs and now trying to get back to the basics. Maybe ya'll shouldn't have fired ya'lls best coach and the ones that got ya'll that Super Bowl.

I think you better be glad that it was the first game of the season and the defense was suspect.

Comment

I never said I was on board with the Gruden firing. I just love how the Cowboys fans are all so happy about beating a team that is going to get 5 wins at best this season. That is almost as bad as bragging about beating the Lions last season.

Comment

A wins a win, you sound like a damn Texan fan.

The Cowboys are only supposed to win 7 or 8 games this year, so it shouldn't be that much of a difference between the 2 teams.

It's ok.......one day ya'll might get some respect again.

Comment

so now you can't be happy your team won? srsly, stfu and gtfo my thread!

Comment

Nice pic...who hooked it up?

Comment

Originally posted by Long Pole View Post
                          Nice pic...who hooked it up?

I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                            Sweeeet, thanks for everything you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Long Pole View Post
                              Sweeeet, thanks for everything you do.
                              No problem........BTW America's crackwagon sucks.
                              I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                                No problem........BTW America's crackwagon sucks.
                                Not as much as the Texans...

The Texans went down like the hookers on Westheimer.

Comment

Working...
                                X