No announcement yet.

Cowboy Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf? wtf homo romo. this dude is killing me. I'll come back later once I line up all the excuses for the Cowboys playing like chit and letting this game go. A complete pass would be nice.

once again, wish we were playing TB.

Comment

Homo Romo is still killing me but watch out Miles Austin. That dude went off. Good game with some fustrations but a win is a win. I was close to chunking the remote at the tv a couple times. The offense has to wake up soon. The D can't keep them in every game and think they are going to make the playoffs. I didn't like Barber taking as many carries as he had when Choice was the one getting all the yards when it was his turn. Choice should have been more involved in the game. At least we ain't the Bucs.

Comment

Cowboys are ghey.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Gilbert wants the bucs
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

NEWSFLASH! The Cowboys DIDN'T LOSE this week! Amazing.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
              NEWSFLASH! The Cowboys DIDN'T LOSE this week! Amazing.

choke on a dick.

Comment

Also I believe the offensive line gave up ZERO sacks yesterday.

Comment

Another great weekend for the Cowboy Nation. Great win, great playing proves another win for the good guys. The defense really played hard and never gave Falcons much of a chance. Some serious hard hitting by the safety's. Give it up to Miles Austin for changing his life and focusing on the good. He's having a great year. Over 150 yards and two td's. Romo finally played like a pro. Over 300 yards for the day. Roy Williams was the biggest mistake right after TO. Get him the fock out of Dallas. Till next time haters.

Comment

I won't be hatin' this week. I was actually rooting for them against the hated Falcons.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                      Another great weekend for the Cowboy Nation. Great win, great playing proves another win for the good guys. The defense really played hard and never gave Falcons much of a chance. Some serious hard hitting by the safety's. Give it up to Miles Austin for changing his life and focusing on the good. He's having a great year. Over 150 yards and two td's. Romo finally played like a pro. Over 300 yards for the day. Roy Williams was the biggest mistake right after TO. Get him the fock out of Dallas. Till next time haters.
                      boy them Dallas fans they usually hidin on mondays unless somehow they win one so predictable all of em the same!
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Wade Phillips would be a good candidate for Nutrisystem diet.

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                          boy them Dallas fans they usually hidin on mondays unless somehow they win one so predictable all of em the same!
                          STFU pdussy...

Hell of a game from the Cowboys, all around good play and I can see where Romo is getting back to his old self now that Miles is stepping up and he doesn't have to force it to someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Long Pole View Post
                            STFU pdussy...

Hell of a game from the Cowboys, all around good play and I can see where Romo is getting back to his old self now that Miles is stepping up and he doesn't have to force it to someone.
                            they suck
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Saints are going to the Superbowl. Cowboys play in the toilet bowl. Who on earth let the Long Pole in here?

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                                Saints are going to the Superbowl. Cowboys play in the toilet bowl. Who on earth let the Long Pole in here?
                                lmao
                                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                                X