No announcement yet.

Texans vs Seahawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schaub sucks and I wanted him gone a year ago. He's like the little kid in your neighborhood that fell to the ground and started crying even though you only threatened to hit/tackle him.

I liked the article in the Chronicle with fans burning Schaub's jersey.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I am with you on that. Bad play calling and a stupid decision to throw it. GREAT QB's will and can change the play called by the coach. Peyton is the man this year, good luck stopping them.
      Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
      fkn kubiak sux! I give that INT to kubiak, throw on third and two. they were looking for it! I called it before the huddle. he has ran the same play every week. duh, foster and tate for 2. need a new coach as much as a new QB!
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

it could be worse, you could be a tampa bay fan.

Comment

That would be Jeremy!
          Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
          it could be worse, you could be a tampa bay fan.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Yes it was bad coaching along with bad quarterback decision. I could see if this only happened in this game but thats one every game so far, pfft put in one of the back ups is what I say and need to can that offense coordinator as well.

Comment

Bring back Pastorini!!!!!
              Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

I still think Kubiak and Schuab to go. thought that for a few years, he only has 10 plays in the book if that. any defense is going to figure that out by half time. yes Schuab should be changing the play at the line, but I don't think he's smart enough for that or not allowed to. Kubiak sux and doesn't take any of the blame. did yall see the interview he did, put it all on Schuab. what an azzhole! his play calling is the reason we lost the last 2 games.
                the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Even Sherman said the Texans offense is predictable...

Comment

AW YES! THE GREAT MATT "LAWNCHAIR" SCHAUB (cuz he folds up so easy) ONCE AGAIN SNATCHES DEFEAT FROM THE JAWS OF VICTORY. REMEMBER HIS FIRST PASS FROM SCRIMMAGE THIS YEAR WAS A PICK 6. I'VE SEEN STROKE PATIENTS WITH BETTER MOBILITY. HE GOES DOWN IN THE 4 TH QUARTER FROM A SELFIE SACK. NOBODY EVEN TOUCHED HIM!!!! I HEARD HIM GIVE AN INTERVIEW AND SAID THAT HIS FAVORITE POSITION ON THE FIELD WAS NOT QUATERBACK .......IT'S FETAL!!!!!!!
                    HE'S A BACKUP QB FROM ATLANTA BEING COACHED BY A BACKUP QB . AND TALK ABOUT KUBIAK WE SHOULD ALL BRING EMPTY SACKS TO WAVE AT THE GAME!!! SO WE CAN BE LIKE GARY

Comment

Originally posted by capt.ronflattyfreak View Post
                      AW YES! THE GREAT MATT "LAWNCHAIR" SCHAUB (cuz he folds up so easy) ONCE AGAIN SNATCHES DEFEAT FROM THE JAWS OF VICTORY. REMEMBER HIS FIRST PASS FROM SCRIMMAGE THIS YEAR WAS A PICK 6. I'VE SEEN STROKE PATIENTS WITH BETTER MOBILITY. HE GOES DOWN IN THE 4 TH QUARTER FROM A SELFIE SACK. NOBODY EVEN TOUCHED HIM!!!! I HEARD HIM GIVE AN INTERVIEW AND SAID THAT HIS FAVORITE POSITION ON THE FIELD WAS NOT QUATERBACK .......IT'S FETAL!!!!!!!
                      HE'S A BACKUP QB FROM ATLANTA BEING COACHED BY A BACKUP QB . AND TALK ABOUT KUBIAK WE SHOULD ALL BRING EMPTY SACKS TO WAVE AT THE GAME!!! SO WE CAN BE LIKE GARY
                      Bring in the backup qb
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                        Bring in the backup qb

get kubiak a new denny's menu

Comment

Working...
                        X