Michael Sam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
    As I was collecting my winnings getting 10-1 odds that fine night at the sports bar in Galvo. I'll never forget Tyson catching that left hook from Buster Douglas. That's what happened to crazy mike.
    Now I know that's bullsheet...douglas was a 30-1 underdog and pulled off perhaps the biggest upset in boxing history...in any division

Comment

And it wasn't a left hook that did Tyson in.. It was an upper cut. I've watched that fight a hundred times. Tyson had just run off his manager and handlers and had no business in Japan that night.

Comment

I didn't bet the line. The locals in the bar were giving 10-1. Upper-cut, hook, straight right or the combination didn't matter. Tyson didn't train and never had to go any rounds before that night. He never was or is a phi-betta-kappa.

Comment

Tyson had knocked Douglas down with an upper cut after Douglas had been dominating the fight with his jab. Douglas mother had just died and nobody gave him a chance. He got up and KO'd Tyson the next round.

Comment

I saw Tyson at the Wynne in 2005 and talked to him for awhile. Little guy, not a big guy at all. When he was 19. - 23 I don't think anybody could have beaten him.

Comment

Well, maybe Rocky Balboa would have.

Comment

Lol, rocky balboa was game.

Comment

This thread is gay!!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
                  AQUA PIMP......
                  "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                    And it wasn't a left hook that did Tyson in.. It was an upper cut. I've watched that fight a hundred times. Tyson had just run off his manager and handlers and had no business in Japan that night.
                    oh, I forgot about Don King .!@#$%^&*() the reason nobody watches boxing anymore! lol MMA rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bet on that chit.
                    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                      This thread is gay!!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
                      Lmao..yep I hear you, I got carried away last night drinking dirty martinis

Comment

Ah , very dirty vodka martinis with several olives .
                        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                        X