Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's above my pay grade!

Comment

I'm going to fire you now fix the video !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I'm a sports agent not a video maker !

Comment

well thanks to my Las Vegas Mountain Ridge boys for hammering the Filthadelphia team and their star pitcher. Maybe now we wont have to listen to anymore of that (censored)

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
            well thanks to my Las Vegas Mountain Ridge boys for hammering the Filthadelphia team and their star pitcher. Maybe now we wont have to listen to anymore of that (censored)

Nope, a sports agent said she's gonna make millions if she signs up quickly-even had images of her on a Wheaties box and other photoshopped pics of her and he said she'd lose amateur status though and couldn't play college baseball if she signed-yeah, right like her parents (if she even has a dad around) wouldn't sell her like a beach vendor in Cancun!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
            X