Mayweather v Pacquiao

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
    Lmao. Maybe lil Manny will get lucky like the patriots.
    Uh-oh. Didn't happen.

Comment

What a fool the American public is. That fight was a typical Mayweather pillow fight and I'm ashamed I shelled out 100 bucks to watch it.

I guess I remember the days of real fights like Duran, Sugar Ray, Hagler, Hearns, where there was actually an entertaining war.

Over hyped bullsheit.

Comment

I feel better this morning about not paying for the fight. I did kick the thought around pretty hard for about 45 seconds. Boxing has feel off in a bad way as far as I'm concerned. Entertainment factor of ZERO... Thanks but no thanks
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I paid up too...oh well...better than when I would pay to watch Tyson fight all of 30 seconds
          sigpic

Comment

Uuooh! I was disappointed myself! Wish the Ultimate Fighting Championships would be like the they were the 1st couple of years!
            8 fighters with only 3 rules(no biting, no fish hooking and no gorging the eyes) and no classes or weight brackets and only a 50K$ prize and the winner had to fight 3 times in 1 night to win it all !!!
            The ones now are all show and hype also.
            I've seen better fights on Telephone Road outside the pressure cookers back in the 60's.
            "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

I'd pay to see "Barry The Fairy" Obama fight another man. Heck, even Michelle would be an interesting opponent. I'd take Michelle in the Second Round by knockout-after all, she has more 'huevos' than Obama, wears pants better and throws a baseball/football better than her 'husband'. Now that'd be a match worth paying for.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Stupid *** fight

Comment

Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                    Where's the Chaparone? Those two look a little too close for their own good (the shirtless ones) and looks like Mayweather's left hand is about to violate Manny's backside..
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                      That's classic and funny as sheit!!!!!!

Comment

And.....this whole scam is gonna wind up getting real interesting with all the conspiracy theories.

The Mayweathers are thugs and now it looks like Manny wasn't the white knight he was made up to be (of course Arum has all always been trash). When you have a torn rotator cuff (like he has) you absolutely know it. They don't heal on their own.

Watch for the rematch, oh...about the same time the MGM has opening night for their new arena across the street in about a year.

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
                          Uuooh! I was disappointed myself! Wish the Ultimate Fighting Championships would be like the they were the 1st couple of years!
                          8 fighters with only 3 rules(no biting, no fish hooking and no gorging the eyes) and no classes or weight brackets and only a 50K$ prize and the winner had to fight 3 times in 1 night to win it all !!!
                          The ones now are all show and hype also.
                          I've seen better fights on Telephone Road outside the pressure cookers back in the 60's.
                          The only place that has rules like that these days is in Robalo's corner lmao!
                          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I won 20
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                            X