I wanna get some opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I wanna get some opinions

Okay yeah ive actually heard people talk about that and that if u have it on ur motor just bypass it lol

Comment

I'll be hanging out at my house Monday cleaning up my garage and tinkering, drag that bad boy over and we'll see about that broken bolt and come up with a game plan. All I ask is that we do things the right way, aka my way
      When I grow up I want to be, One of the harvesters of the sea. I think before my days are done, I want to be a fisherman.

Comment

I gotta work on Monday we have a big order of pipe to get out so i wouldnt be able to take it off. And as long as it works anyway is fine with me lmao

Comment

Throw a number out there if you wanna sell it.
          May your rod never go limp

Comment

Originally posted by cutbaits View Post
            Throw a number out there if you wanna sell it.
            Im gonna give her a lil bit and if i go to sell her for sure ill post it on here thanks though

Comment

Keep it dude.Boat wiring is so simple even I can do it.Thats a nice boat.

Comment

BRO, Im telling you its not that bad. My 16 footer looked worse than yours did. I busted my arse 2 weekends in a row and its night and day difference. Although Im still not done, but I'm fishin. DONT SELL!! STICK IT OUT!!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 03Marine View Post
                  BRO, Im telling you its not that bad. My 16 footer looked worse than yours did. I busted my arse 2 weekends in a row and its night and day difference. Although Im still not done, but I'm fishin. DONT SELL!! STICK IT OUT!!
                  I know man im keepin lol

Comment

Working...
                  X