Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, hard top it is.

Comment

Besides being useful , I think it makes a truck look sharp .. More " finished " . Sweet ride . Another thing , don't park close to the store of the parking lot . Park far enough away so there are plenty of parking spaces between your truck and other vehicles . Never park next to another vehicle . The walk is good for you . I hate to find a " ding " in my door placed by some careless yahoo . My truck is 6 years old and I have one tiny ding ... And I'm upset about that . My family hates my obsession and they have me drop them off then I drive to the nether part of the lot ... HAR !
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Just fyi, I sell Retrax bed covers which are a hard roll type lockable and also TonnoPro if you looking for something cheaper. I'm always happy to extend a discount to the fishing community. I'm over in the Kemah area, feel free to give me a call on my cell as I'm not always in the office, 979-236-4242

Comment

Thank you all for the help. How is the TonnoPro?

Comment

Originally posted by t67supra View Post
            Just fyi, I sell Retrax bed covers which are a hard roll type lockable and also TonnoPro if you looking for something cheaper. I'm always happy to extend a discount to the fishing community. I'm over in the Kemah area, feel free to give me a call on my cell as I'm not always in the office, 979-236-4242
            Nice!
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Right

Comment

Working...
              X