No announcement yet.

Check it out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd sure like to have a grocery bag of purple hulls to shell and put on to cook right about now. A skillet of cornbread and I'd be good to go. I'd probably overpay but I'd have what I want.

Comment

Unfortunately, $$ makes the world go 'round and the man with the gold makes the rules. It's not right, but that's how it is and until someone comes up with something different, well...

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
        I'd sure like to have a grocery bag of purple hulls to shell and put on to cook right about now. A skillet of cornbread and I'd be good to go. I'd probably overpay but I'd have what I want.
        now that's all I can think about. And......your girlfriend wasn't complaining about $120 oil last spring was she?

Comment

She wants to thank you for your superior advise and intellect on the subject matter of oil leases, fine gentleman. It appears she sold at the right time and you helped us. We will not forget your good deed, Sir.

Comment

Solly Hemus use to say "you never go broke doubling out"....

and Robalo use to say "a hand in the bush beats 2 birds in the hand"

Comment

The extreme drop in oil prices has Putin in a real bind, and there is no telling what he will do. The Russian Ruble is cratering 80=1 against the dollar. They raised interest rates a few days ago to 17% .

Putin will do one or all of the following:
              1. Attack the Ukraine or another neighboring country.
              2. Nationalize foreign investments and businesses.
              3. Cut of the oil & gas to Europe.
              4. Who knows?? He has a huge army and nuclear missiles.
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Few months ago all the conservatives were praising him and calling him a leader. But ol moma jeans obama put sanctions on him and his country has gone to deep doodoo.
                Say what you want about our president but he is far far away from being a wuss.
                His own country men will handle Putin and if they dont Barack will.
                Instilling fear is a great conservative trait and has worked in the past and excites their base.
                Barack aint never backed down and he has our back.
                In spite of all the hatred and fear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Putin is dangerous and in a bind .
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Putin is like all the other world leaders. He couldnt give a rats assss about what the community organizer says or does.

Comment

True JT. He's only scary when he has his GD "Pen" in hand and ignores the laws.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                      X