im new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by extremewaderdude88 View Post
    lol will do..thats a nice trout shallowist on ur icon! how big is that one?
    Giant in the picture but was only about 27. My good friend Darryl is a stud with the camera in his hands.. I have some better pics, just need to get them loaded up. I've been too busy trying to catch a fish.
    http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

welcome
      Itching To Be Fishing!

Comment

thats a nice solid trout man!!keep fishing and ull catch a bigger one

Comment

Yeah, maybe when I grow up...Check the pics in the profile, I catch a decent fish every once in a while.

You live in the Seabrook Area?

Comment

nah i grew up living in westbay.I moved to sugarland when i was 16..its near houston..it sucks to move away from the coast for a long time!!

Comment

just though that I had seen your name attached to reports there. Where in West Bay did you grow up? Sugarland isn't too bad, you need to take up fishing XMas, and Chocolate. Some great fishing there once you learn the ropes.

Good to see you on board. I haven't said this on the board before, but one of the reasons that I post is that there isn't the bickering and bashing here. Lot of good people on this board.

Comment

Welcome!!
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

thats good to hear...yea i lived in sea isle right up on the bay! i mainly fish westbay and chocolate but right now no boat or anything..just walk in wade on the southshoreline..or take my kayak to chocolate bay but its pretty a long paddle lol..it suckks man...i had a boat when i lived in west bay..i fish in christmas bay during the summer..havent been trying in the winter though...sugarland is pretty far away lol

Comment

Sugarland is also an hour closer to BAFFIN!
                    Don't be a Nancy!
                    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

hahaha..never tried baffin but heard it was good for big trout fishing...flatoutfishin are u monte from 2coolfishing also?

Comment

hahaha..never tried baffin but heard it was good for big trout fishing...flatoutfishin are u monte from 2coolfishing also?
                        Not the "big guy"...nope! Both of us do live in League City though. Mont is about 5 times bigger than....well anyone!
                        Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

ohhhhh okay..lol thats cool man..i had to know anyways..u been fishing lately?

Comment

ohhhhh okay..lol thats cool man..i had to know anyways..u been fishing lately?
                            Been about 10 days now, but hittin it hard after Thursday night. I'm off until Christmas Eve. Been hitting East Maty lately, doing okay, lots of medium size trout and reds for the most part.
                            Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

welcome

Comment

cooll..dont know when ill be hitting west bay..but it has to be soon lol!! when u going again?

Comment

Working...
                                X