im new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by extremewaderdude88 View Post
    cooll..dont know when ill be hitting west bay..but it has to be soon lol!! when u going again?
    Friday morning, maybe Saturday, definitely Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Shift work can be good...or it can be a pain. Lately its been a pain! 10 days is about as long as I can stand.
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

wow thats good...make sure to post a report up then...hope i can go soon!

Comment

You got it!
        Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Nice to see u finally joined Ryan...Gone fishing with this guy once, and he knows where the fish are, Look him up in 2cool, and youll see his reports. Looking forward to fishing on Wed....Long drive to pick u up then drive ack south so we should think about baffin????anyone can lead us to a good wade spot around baffin,,,,no boat and no kayak for that day!

Comment

fyea man...i really like it here lol...i really dont know any good spots in baffin but anyone might know.

Comment

Originally posted by extremewaderdude88 View Post
              fyea man...i really like it here lol...i really dont know any good spots in baffin but anyone might know.
              Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

do u monte?? lol

Comment

I'd say, but then they wouldn't be SECRET anymore!
                  Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                    I'd say, but then they wouldn't be SECRET anymore!
                    Let me say this clue...one of the best trips I had to Baffin was in March and it happened on an extremely windy day and you could've gotten there by yak easily...my only clue!
                    Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

cool..thats what i thought...kayaking would be better for baffin

Comment

here's a not a secret anymore secret. Walk in at Bird Island basin and walk north....
                        I haven't spent any real time in Rivera Beach, but I'm sure that a quick once over of the Hot spots map will unveil a few areas that can be accessed. Most of the North and South Shoreline is Ranch access only, so unless your last name is Kenedy or King, good luck getting there. Corpus certainly has a few spots, find an area where you can walk in that is less than a mile from deep water this time of the year and you have a chance. Good Luck! let us know what you find...
                        http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Yakking and Shamrock Cove(not baffin but close) are another hotspot. After looking at a hotspot map, check out Google Maps satellite veiw and make notes on your map for future reference. There are BIG trout in Shamrock along with some outstanding red action.

That area North of Bird Island Ramp(Night Hawk) is good, and no secret, but that channell directly in front of the ramp and just East of the spoil island can be outstanding, and I mean outstanding.

That's it, I've given away too much....my mouth is sealed
                          Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

lol thanks..u didnt have to post them here...u couldve pmed me but its no secert so it doesnt matter..

Comment

See, FOF let the secret out and will be forever ridiculed..... How about the north end at Brown Harbor, and several other spots along the road to the ferry. You just have to think like a trout in the winter and stay somewhere that has access to some deeper water.
                              http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Welcome !!
                                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                                X